SupaChill

Sep 11, 2018
Looks like the animations aren't unlocking. Are you playing on Android? Animations are turned off by default on Android but should be replaced by still images. You can turn them back on in preferences but the game might crash depending on your device. I'm a little confused by this because in testing those gallery items have been replaced by still images... I'll have to look into this.
I'm playing on PC. The game have never crash once for me. And I got pretty much all scenarios and all endings, but I can't for the life of me, unlock those 3 scenes. Didn't turn off animations btw.

Reactions: Neronus

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm playing on PC. The game have never crash once for me. And I got pretty much all scenarios and all endings, but I can't for the life of me, unlock those 3 scenes. Didn't turn off animations btw.
That's interesting. Are animations playing when you play through the scenes in question? If they're playing then the only other thing I can think of is if you're auto-skipping faster than the animations register. I had that happen in testing once.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
That's interesting. Are animations playing when you play through the scenes in question? If they're playing then the only other thing I can think of is if you're auto-skipping faster than the animations register. I had that happen in testing once.
Auto-skipping should still run the code that sets the persistent variable to enable the scenes. Assuming you coded it that way, of course!

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Auto-skipping should still run the code that sets the persistent variable to enable the scenes. Assuming you coded it that way, of course!
It's an issue I only ran into during testing, since I sometimes auto-skip through unread text for that. Images unlock, but animations don't. Not much I can do for it since it seems to be a matter of when Renpy clocks a video as 'seen'. I could hardcode a fix but I didn't expect people to auto-skip scenes the first time they encounter them.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
That is, actually, one of the best small games out there storywise, with an adult content or not. And with the fetishes I like. But those endings... I hate it when you are screwed no matter what you do. And in this game you either gain nothing from the whole affair, lose friend (granted, because she acts like an idiot, but still...) or your friend and your freedom. Or you die. The worst part is, for this to happen, you need to act like a moron. I mean if you know that Carmen is that badass (and you know it well), and you know that she is making her move... to go right to her because you wished to talk? No, just no. Roman may be not on equal footing with Carmen yet, but he is really smart and promising. I don't believe that after he knew of treason he would do that. I think that he would go in that cellar with a crossbow... or wouldn't go at all. And I get that it can come to this in some endings, but when you, basically, serve Carmen or die (or GTFO with nothing) in every ending with all that advantages you had... it makes me sad.

By the way, I like femdom... but to submit to Crow? For real?! No. I can get behind Roman becoming a slave for Carmen, for she is worthy, but that half-orc acting like submissive slut, most certainly, is not. Crow is cute and sweet and all that, but she is tame and weak. Where the fun in submitting to someone like that?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Man looks like all he wishes for is someone to play Chess with, instead of being surrounded by semen demons.

Reactions: rateezy

Neoin

Apr 22, 2019
This AVN was beautiful, exceptionally well written, tactful, and entertaining. At the same time, the MC's personality was incredibly ham-handed and his possible choices were frustratingly linear. Even while Rose's premise, and its intended duration, is partly to blame for this, given how much potential your team demonstrates - through illustration and narrative detail/coherence -, I believe you will develop more support for your future works should you choose to incorporate more personality types and possible relationships with the supporting characters; going forward, I think your team is at the top in this arena, and your work can establish this further by adding more causal encounter possibilities, personality types, etc. This being said, I look forward to seeing what you all are capable of - it is highly distinguished in comparison to what is currently available, in my opinion.

EDIT: I second Esti's criticism of the fritzy "eunuch" ending. It felt incredibly forced. There should have been more dialogue options during this final encounter, especially.

byPeTe

Apr 2, 2018
Looks like the animations aren't unlocking. Are you playing on Android? Animations are turned off by default on Android but should be replaced by still images. You can turn them back on in preferences but the game might crash depending on your device. I'm a little confused by this because in testing those gallery items have been replaced by still images... I'll have to look into this.
I have encountered this bug aswell but managed to work around it by rolling back to the last image prior to the animated scene, then deactivating parallax and animations in the options and reactivating it again after playing through the still images replaceing the animation, this unlocked the missing gallery items for me

Konius

Aug 2, 2017
I got the happy ending on the first run and no one died.Just decided to play along with valentine and when the choice came to negotiate or leave her I left. let’s be fair your a mercenary you can’t compete with either her or valk. Besides even when you leave with nothing you do the unexpected by leaving and piss her off which in my book is a win. I definitely could see this game being better though with more choices and such. I bet it was just a matter of time and resources.

Reactions: Dusky Hallows

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
This is a really good game with really good writing and art.

My only complaint would be how Carmen is built up to be this irredeemably evil person but she never truly gets her comeuppance and the one ending where she does get it seems sort of weak. Most of the endings also seem to be really downer ones with Roman acting uncharacteristically impulsive or stupid.

I also get that Carmen's supposed to be this really smart general with a lot of experience under her belt but it would've been really fun to watch Roman outwit her just once for the satisfaction of seeing her confused face before he sets off for a happy ending with his buddies.

Crow's character was also really interesting in the sense that she could go down two possible routes although one of them results in a really bad ending involving the loss of a good friend (and Roman being uncharacteristically apathetic towards it).

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sooooooooooon hehe

This is a really good game with really good writing and art.

My only complaint would be how Carmen is built up to be this irredeemably evil person but she never truly gets her comeuppance and the one ending where she does get it seems sort of weak. Most of the endings also seem to be really downer ones with Roman acting uncharacteristically impulsive or stupid.

I also get that Carmen's supposed to be this really smart general with a lot of experience under her belt but it would've been really fun to watch Roman outwit her just once for the satisfaction of seeing her confused face before he sets off for a happy ending with his buddies.

Crow's character was also really interesting in the sense that she could go down two possible routes although one of them results in a really bad ending involving the loss of a good friend (and Roman being uncharacteristically apathetic towards it).
You might enjoy the ending which is missing from 3.0.2. It'll be coming out publicly pretty soon (about two weeks) and is pretty tricky to get, but it's the only ending where Roman really challenges Carmen. I won't spoil more than that.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i sick by 2 of the ending i got death of my friend sadly one where i was be kill bleed out because clow dont trust me and one where i join that b**** and she kill my trusted friend i will kill that snake dont matter how long it take. the first one was the best all 4 of them leave with me clow as my lover. is there a way to kill that snake because now i know what god feel when man eat the apple that snake is pure evil

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i think part of my broken with pain that the best ending i got is clow being corrupt and was given to me by that snake and we left leave i feel so much pain playing with save to see other ending got 2 end the first other end where i was kill then the other and clow die by side cry hoping i can change that i play again ending with my best friend was kill saying how she want to kill that snake then was kill and i was given lordship but what the point without my friend and to add to the fire i was ok with clow being my one and only but that snake give me more slave knowing she kill my friend she did it to hurt playing with me like a rat i waiting to kill her but she know that dont her maybe i can kill with clow as my only slave but she add the other as spy and i bet she corrupt clow more so she can get info or what i will do if i dont trust a people who working under me but want to kill me and his first slave/lover was cause my me the end where we all left together with that f****** snake was the bet i hope one ending we can kill her but my heart cant take it if i know what to pick i will do it but i cant take it what it you relive your life all over again know that a snake with hurt you soul if you keep living that live you will not be you not me i may allow my self to be corrupt to a point i don't like pain of body or soul, i will not hurt someone and dont like being i. ok with playing game with mind control, corrupt to a point, and harem they may corrupt my mind but only to a small point with i dont feel pain but the 2 painful ending i got well i hope someone play and beat that snake
p.s. i dont want to check if i spell her name right sorry clow and i going give my heart time to heal sorry for writing so much hoping it heal the pain that snake cause

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
So is there a ending in which I can kill or outsmart Carmen, just got the ending of me dying and the ending of me abandoning the mission. I have a hunch there is no ending with a 100% satisfying conclusion but I felt the need to ask anyway.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
i think part of my broken with pain that the best ending i got is clow being corrupt and was given to me by that snake and we left leave i feel so much pain playing with save to see other ending got 2 end the first other end where i was kill then the other and clow die by side cry hoping i can change that i play again ending with my best friend was kill saying how she want to kill that snake then was kill and i was given lordship but what the point without my friend and to add to the fire i was ok with clow being my one and only but that snake give me more slave knowing she kill my friend she did it to hurt playing with me like a rat i waiting to kill her but she know that dont her maybe i can kill with clow as my only slave but she add the other as spy and i bet she corrupt clow more so she can get info or what i will do if i dont trust a people who working under me but want to kill me and his first slave/lover was cause my me the end where we all left together with that f****** snake was the bet i hope one ending we can kill her but my heart cant take it if i know what to pick i will do it but i cant take it what it you relive your life all over again know that a snake with hurt you soul if you keep living that live you will not be you not me i may allow my self to be corrupt to a point i don't like pain of body or soul, i will not hurt someone and dont like being i. ok with playing game with mind control, corrupt to a point, and harem they may corrupt my mind but only to a small point with i dont feel pain but the 2 painful ending i got well i hope someone play and beat that snake
p.s. i dont want to check if i spell her name right sorry clow and i going give my heart time to heal sorry for writing so much hoping it heal the pain that snake cause

Jesus dude, it's just a game

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
So is there a ending in which I can kill or outsmart Carmen, just got the ending of me dying and the ending of me abandoning the mission. I have a hunch there is no ending with a 100% satisfying conclusion but I felt the need to ask anyway.
You might enjoy the ending which is missing from 3.0.2. It'll be coming out publicly pretty soon (about two weeks) and is pretty tricky to get, but it's the only ending where Roman really challenges Carmen. I won't spoil more than that.

4.20 star(s) 78 Votes