4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Epasda

Apr 30, 2017
It's always a nice surprise to find a vn with good and compelling writing. The storytelling aspect from future mc is executed quite nicely too imo. I understand that the flashbacks are there to both flesh out the mc and to carve out who he will become, but how long will the reminiscence arc be?

Also, I'm assuming the mom will become a vampire too, depending on our choices of course. It's just my personal taste, but I'm hoping the vampirification will make her become a little more younger in appearance, kinda as if the good ol' mom from better days came back.

Sep 21, 2018
It reminds me of some good ren'py games, I just don't remember which ones now, however, be aware that your game is international now (Brazilian here) and it's beautiful and interesting too.

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
This game is very impressive, I can't think of a game on F95 with this level of art, writing, and story. Can't wait to see the progress!

Feb 18, 2018
Those are some beautiful renders. The music is also very nice. I had to download unren just to extract audio file from this game. I will keep an eye on this. I hope that the completed story matches the rest of the game aspects in quality.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ayhsel c3p0

Not sure if will be your thing..but you huys caught this yet?
I know of it but haven't started yet. New novels require more concentration from me and I tend to get to bed without energy of anything lately. Specially if they seem to be story heavy, as this one.

Reactions: Maviarab

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
The chemistry between the mom and son is fucking awesome. The only game that has this level of deepness to it when it comes to a mom and son relationship is Dual Family which sadly got abandoned. Also, the ambience holy shit, if someone could name me what the ambience songs are I'll be grateful.

Side note - I do feel like NTR would be great in this, at least as a route B type. Since some of the elements here and dialogue is leaning heavily into NTR. I'll be playing this game regardless though even though NTR would be nice, as that chemistry between mother and son is something I'm gonna look forward to more now. Great work dev!

Reactions: Sharper

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The chemistry between the mom and son is fucking awesome. The only game that has this level of deepness to it when it comes to a mom and son relationship is Dual Family which sadly got abandoned. Also, the ambience holy shit, if someone could name me what the ambience songs are I'll be grateful.

Side note - I do feel like NTR would be great in this, at least as a route B type. Since some of the elements here and dialogue is leaning heavily into NTR. I'll be playing this game regardless though even though NTR would be nice, as that chemistry between mother and son is something I'm gonna look forward to more now. Great work dev!
There's already NTRish elements in it. So, there might be NTR too in next updates. And I consider prologue is NTR too. And I'm not the only one who felt this.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
There's already NTRish elements in it. So, there might be NTR too in next updates. And I consider prologue is NTR too. And I'm not the only one who felt this.
For it to be even considered NTR the mother would need to be a love interest and at that stage of the game she wasn't..

Reactions: pmplpm

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
I said "I consider". i didn't said it has real NTR. But, sure there are NTRish elements.
well u can name it NTR or not, but for me example when i see incest tag than mother, sister, aunt atc. are definitely love interest...

dev only technicaly fucked with NTR meaning to let mom fucked before u, to claim that here is not NTR and forced it in game....

NTR or not u get same vibes from it....

(sorry wanted quote upper post :))

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Its less NTR than a game like Fantasy Valley,and that games not even tagged
While I'm not at all a fan of NTR and I'm not a fan of how it's presented in Fantasy Valley, I think FV could get a free pass on the NTR even if it feels slightly like it. I'd give them the benefit of the doubt that it's not NTR.
For it to be even considered NTR the mother would need to be a love interest and at that stage of the game she wasn't..
Look, there is gray in every single topic on this Earth. As much as we like to distance ourselves from them or stick to their exact definition, the gray is always there. That said, NTR is a topic that is as subjective as other topics. Whether you stick to "Girlfriend cheats on you" or "LI smiles at a possible rival" it's directly related to the feelings that the protagonist feels. The exact and unmoving definition of Netorare involved two factors, one of which is "cheating" while the other is the more important of the two. And while the first is what people normally look at when it comes to NTR, it's actually reliant on the second part "jealousy/pain".

The reason something is classified NTR is because someone is feels negative emotion on the act. The reason an evil protagonist, in for example , can go around letting his victims be assaulted and not be NTR is because he feels no attachment or pain when he sees them have sex with them. If your girlfriend cheats on you, but your main character doesn't care or enjoys it, it then doesn't constitute NTR. It is defined by the emotion, NOT the cheating.

Finally, the last part I'd like to focus on the personal aspect. Just like something can feel inappropriate, something can also feel NTRy. This is where personal feelings come in. Players can feel more intense emotion based on an endless amount of reasons, from personal trauma to being more sensitive. I feel those opinions are just as valid. That said, VNDB is a great source for definition and obviously, as good as F95zone is their tagging is beyond lacking. VNDB solved this personal issue of NTRish feeling. They've recently added a tag that anyone could look for and know if a LI has entered sexual relation with someone with the " " tag so that if it bothers people that one of the (possible) Love Interests has coitus with someone else, they will know and see them properly tagged with such a label.

Sorry for this longwinded post, but saying "They aren't a love interest so it's okay" is completely wrong. If the player feels jealousy, there is an argument to be made, even if in the end it's moot for both sides.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
While I'm not at all a fan of NTR and I'm not a fan of how it's presented in Fantasy Valley, I think FV could get a free pass on the NTR even if it feels slightly like it. I'd give them the benefit of the doubt that it's not NTR.

Look, there is gray in every single topic on this Earth. As much as we like to distance ourselves from them or stick to their exact definition, the gray is always there. That said, NTR is a topic that is as subjective as other topics. Whether you stick to "Girlfriend cheats on you" or "LI smiles at a possible rival" it's directly related to the feelings that the protagonist feels. The exact and unmoving definition of Netorare involved two factors, one of which is "cheating" while the other is the more important of the two. And while the first is what people normally look at when it comes to NTR, it's actually reliant on the second part "jealousy/pain".

The reason something is classified NTR is because someone is feels negative emotion on the act. The reason an evil protagonist, in for example , can go around letting his victims be assaulted and not be NTR is because he feels no attachment or pain when he sees them have sex with them. If your girlfriend cheats on you, but your main character doesn't care or enjoys it, it then doesn't constitute NTR. It is defined by the emotion, NOT the cheating.

Finally, the last part I'd like to focus on the personal aspect. Just like something can feel inappropriate, something can also feel NTRy. This is where personal feelings come in. Players can feel more intense emotion based on an endless amount of reasons, from personal trauma to being more sensitive. I feel those opinions are just as valid. That said, VNDB is a great source for definition and obviously, as good as F95zone is their tagging is beyond lacking. VNDB solved this personal issue of NTRish feeling. They've recently added a tag that anyone could look for and know if a LI has entered sexual relation with someone with the " " tag so that if it bothers people that one of the (possible) Love Interests has coitus with someone else, they will know and see them properly tagged with such a label.

Sorry for this longwinded post, but saying "They aren't a love interest so it's okay" is completely wrong. If the player feels jealousy, there is an argument to be made, even if in the end it's moot for both sides.
When the discussion is about definitions (and by proxy the tags that use them), there is no room for either "feelings" or "grey areas". Because a definition's purpose is unsurprisingly to....define stuff. If it doesn't, then it has failed miserably its intended purpose, alongside the tag using it.

Any community is an echo-chamber and it's easy to think that things are "grey" because a few people in it are loud. In reality, that dreaded term is well defined for years now, outside said chamber. Personally, I don't like real ntr games because I don't play games to loose and that's how they seem to me. But even in this very thread you see people looking for ntr games asking if it has any, while others who want to avoid it are asking the same thing. And the answers range from yes, to "fake" ntr, to "ntr-ish elements" to whatever the fuck anyone thinks about something that should be (and has been since the term came to the west) clear. The tags are meant to define and help people find stuff, not the opposite.

You, at least seem to agree on the tagging issue and that idea from VNDB seems a good step to attempt clearing this up a bit.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
When the discussion is about definitions (and by proxy the tags that use them), there is no room for either "feelings" or "grey areas". Because a definition's purpose is unsurprisingly to....define stuff. If it doesn't, then it has failed miserably its intended purpose, alongside the tag using it.

Any community is an echo-chamber and it's easy to think that things are "grey" because a few people in it are loud. In reality, that dreaded term is well defined for years now, outside said chamber. Personally, I don't like real ntr games because I don't play games to loose and that's how they seem to me. But even in this very thread you see people looking for ntr games asking if it has any, while others who want to avoid it are asking the same thing. And the answers range from yes, to "fake" ntr, to "ntr-ish elements" to whatever the fuck anyone thinks about something that should be (and has been since the term came to the west) clear. The tags are meant to define and help people find stuff, not the opposite.

You, at least seem to agree on the tagging issue and that idea from VNDB seems a good step to attempt clearing this up a bit.
I don't know if I follow with the prescriptive tone of your first two paragraphs, mostly cause definitions are not clearly defined either. There are multiple definitions to definitions on definitions. We also see things through the human experience not through a robotic lens of toneless whirs. That said, I AM a logical person and would prefer things the way you describe. Alas, that is not the case :(

But yeah on your last point, I'd just like tags to better inform. Wonder if F95zone ever plans on bettering their tag system.

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes