VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Helheim]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
if the MC is in love with her and you empathise with the MC than no shit that the people that don't like ntr will be angry. there is nothing to be amazed about. I don't like M/S incest so i avoid it when given the option but it isn't any different than any other LI.

he is literally a child in that memory. don't let that jaw fool you. you can see that he looks older in the "present" hopefully he is at least of average height because i don't want to play as a goblin
Like I don’t get the logic with people these days lol.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I hope there will be a way to get the mother to stop being a prostitute early game . P.s I haven't played yet I wanna wait till there is more content so if she quit or continues I have no idea.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
You are making a quality tasty holywood movie in gaming world İm really impressed.Big tumbs up man (y)

grohotor

May 15, 2020
I hope there will be a way to get the mother to stop being a prostitute early game . P.s I haven't played yet I wanna wait till there is more content so if she quit or continues I have no idea.
i got the impression that you will never see the mother again.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Original Size Win/Linux: 1.20 GB
Compressed Size Win/Linux: 85 MB
That's some serious space savings.

I have noticed (and I'm not saying this is anything to do with the compressed version) that the skip function stops working part way through the second act (regardless of how you set stuff like skip unseen text), which makes going through to see how different stuff changes things a bit awkward.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i got the impression that you will never see the mother again.
Well with a vampire background if MC is quick enough she can be around for centuries as well. :p She might not thank you though if you turn her at to old an age. :ROFLMAO:

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Being a hoe it would be the better thing to not see her again .
She is still his mother...i don't know how it ended for other people but in mine they reconciled. I do agree that she served her purpose in the story and we either need to see her die or she shouldn't come back at all

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Helheim. The skip button stops working in the middle of the game.
Is there anyway to fix it?

Last edited:

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
I began playing it today and I really can't understand all the reviews.

"They color their waters black, so they appear deep"

That's what comes to my mind first. It seems there is an eager longing for giving every move
and every sentence a deeper meaning, but to me it just comes over pathetic.

Sometimes I'm not even allowed to mention Lucas' name, just to enter a discussion about him
right after. I'm really missing any flow in the story and the dialogues.

Sorry looks like a poor attempt to create another Inerview with a Vampire, but then you
have to put a lot of work in the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Yougiblack

Compressing a .PNG file to .WEBP format has next to no quality loss and the only different between the 2 is the file size. A .PNG file can go from megabytes to kilobytes.
but isnt webp means I will access it on the web as HTML ? or it will be accessible from the .exe file as renpy normally ? and then if that so so both are same thing only smaller size ? but doesn't that reduces resolution and such or what ?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yougiblack

No WebP is a new image format from Google, by compressing lossy images like JPEG, PNG and other image formats but still preserves the quality and resolution. If you can't see WEBP files on your computer then you have to install the codec to be able to open them with image viewers.

WEBP is for pictures only.

This .PNG file is 1.54 megs converted to .WEBP the file size is now 98.5 KB.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes