VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Helheim]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So by this defintion

Sure. So by this definition, a game with a chad protagonist who looks to cuck a bunch of husbands by getting with their wives, is an ntr game if it shows hubby and wife fucking at any point. I mean the sensitive psyche of the player controlling the chad might get hurt and evoke some jealousy... Despite controlling the character who will get to cuck said husbands.

Or in an incest game, if daddy and mommy are shown to fuck, like married people are supposed to do...are they cucking their son in an ntr game?

Japanese people who coined the term, long before wegs were a thing, would be having a stroke right now.
Those people who coined the term shifted it to the way what you replied to. The moment they made simple crush being fucked NTR, it was done. Throwing around the original meaning when it changed tenfold since then is rather pointless. Also you're examples were highly contrived, for the sake of your argument, but I guess you know that already.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
its not forced, you know she is a prostitute and that she is your mother before you can choose to do anything with her. if you still continue on that path its on you.
I was asking about future content thank you for your comment I will edit didn't mean always meant in general thank you I should proof read better

Dev also said once in relationship there will be no ntr so guess she doesn't stay a prostitute?

Last edited:
Reactions: Helheim.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
little bug , after the scene with the father and the aunt , just after the animation we can no longer skip already seen text for the rest of the game

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
A very ambitious project. Perhaps too ambitious. From the description and what we have seen already, it seems this is supposed to cover a vampire's journey through the centuries and how the many figures he met affected it.

Thing is, when only a couple scenes take almost the entirety of an update, a story of that scope is simply not possible imo. Unless this is made from vampires too, who also plan to be developing it through the ages.

On another note, I'm pretty sure I remember killing that dude in the end back in the day. When Assassin's Creed games were still good.

Those people who coined the term shifted it to the way what you replied to. The moment they made simple crush being fucked NTR, it was done. Throwing around the original meaning when it changed tenfold since then is rather pointless. Also you're examples were highly contrived, for the sake of your argument, but I guess you know that already.
No they haven't. Look for Japanese ntr games with a male MC. You will see girlfriends getting stolen. Wives from the friend from work. That chilldhood friend the protag has a crush on, from the school chad. Even mommy from the school bully. Games and stories whose main driving plot point is this exact feeling of jealousy, usually with a pathetic excuse of an MC rigged to fail from the start.

What you won't see is ntr because two married people got together once. Or because an asshole MC corrupting the female cast chooses to whore them out. Or because the mom who is a whore is shown being a whore, before she is even established as a "love" interest.

Those "highly contrived examples" have actually happened on this very site. I've even seen complaints about the need of tag for past sexual escapades of female characters that didn't even happen on screen. But since you are not a new user, I guess you know that already.

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
Wow! A Ren'Py game that doesn't look like some regurgitated Russian shitshow. This might actually be decent if the writing holds up.

• Haha
Reactions: greenp
Feb 18, 2018
Sanguis et Imperium [v0.1.1] Helheim

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.20 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 85 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 68 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Damn, 1.2gbs to 85mbs. I love game compressors.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
The famous question, what kind of NTR does it have or will have and how much content are there ?

arzino

Jan 2, 2019
I didn't see such renders since "Reincarnotica", this maybe mean 2 things: or the game will have short life, or reaaaaaaaally slow updates

Feb 18, 2018
what do the compression affect and how bad is the quality between both ?
compression affects image quality mostly. In my experience since I started downloading compressed games, I haven't really noticed a difference. But I also play on a laptop. The difference will obviously be noticeable significantly more if you play on a better display.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
No they haven't. Look for Japanese ntr games with a male MC. You will see girlfriends getting stolen. Wives from the friend from work. That chilldhood friend the protag has a crush on, from the school chad. Even mommy from the school bully. Games and stories whose main driving plot point is this exact feeling of jealousy, usually with a pathetic excuse of an MC rigged to fail from the start.
You're literally proving my point that they did. When they started to brand, promote, and sell these kind of stories as NTR, they shifted the meaning from what the original one meant. Your crush is getting fucked by someone else? Well that sucks. Your bully fucks your mom? That too. Wouldn't call it anything normally, especially if the MC doesn't get enjoyment out of it. Yet they began to categorize it under the name, and it wasn't even the games that were the most visible examples of that, but the mangas which was officially serialized in this manner.

What you won't see is ntr because two married people got together once. Or because an asshole MC corrupting the female cast chooses to whore them out.
Actually, there examples of these type of situations, from the Japanese themselves. :ROFLMAO:

Those "highly contrived examples" have actually happened on this very site. I've even seen complaints about the need of tag for past sexual escapades of female characters that didn't even happen on screen. But since you are not a new user, I guess you know that already.
I'm not new, and I do know, but those extremist who'd shout a female speaking with another male NTR isn't an opinion I give two fucks about, no one should, and yet to where I posted tried to use that as a counterpoint to something which was actually legit though, that definition.

Helheim.

Codex Gigas
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I didn't see such renders since "Reincarnotica", this maybe mean 2 things: or the game will have short life, or reaaaaaaaally slow updates
Oh I have not played that game before. I will check it out because it looks great. And... concerning both outcomes you said I hope that's not the case.

Some things about me/the game I would like you to know (if anyone is interested of course):
1. The script is mostly fully written, with some gaps to amend or fill in with whatever the players help me with. This script was an attempt at a novel I made when I was in high school, I was even going to study literature, but I gave up (I now study human medicine). Obviously I'm adapting it and correcting things that seemed good at the time, but now they seem stupid to me.

2. During the course of these updates, I was learning for the first time the use of DAZ3D, as programming in Renpy. In each render, or group of renders that I do, I learn more and more with several errors that I make, also I do it testing the render configuration (the number of samples, like the light bounces, the textures, etc. Then I even realize that my PC does not support so many textures and I have to lower the resolution. Then I realize that I saved overwriting a file that I shouldn't have, etc... Not to mention when one does animations (it's a headache).

3. I hope with all my heart, that with practice I will become faster, and I think that I am doing it without neglecting the quality. I know that there are human aspects that I can correct and also hardware aspects that in time I will be able to correct with the help of those who can help me economically. But be that as it may, time makes things easier and I believe that updates will come faster.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yougiblack

Compressing a .PNG file to .WEBP format has next to no quality loss and the only different between the 2 is the file size. A .PNG file can go from megabytes to kilobytes.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hey, sorry if I jumped at you, it's a bit of a bugbear of mine. People in the past were just as varied, dirty, and horny as we are, and that tends to get written out of a lot of historical fiction that paints the past as some sort of High Romance. Words like 'fuck' and 'cunt' have been around in English for (fucking) centuries and are not out of place in any way.
Yeah but personally I think and find it amusing to think that as dirty as they may have been the words would have sounded more high brow back then. derriere rather than 'ass', Adulterous cad rather than 'motherfucker' etc.

It's like Prithee hearken, thou out of wedlock knave sounds better than oi listen you bastard.

After all... Carpe Diem.

Disregard females, acquire currency.

:giggle:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Actually, there examples of these type of situations, from the Japanese themselves. :ROFLMAO:
I have to clarify that I mean MC being the subject. And no you will never find a Japanese game with the main character corrupting and whoring out the female characters to others branded as netorare. A situation that would fit the muddled definition posted.

The debate about this game is pretty pointless anyway as I don't see the mother being a main character at all. A time skip has already happened and it already introduces characters further along the timeline. Dev could correct me but I see her appearing in a couple more flashbacks at most.

Reactions: Helheim.
4.70 star(s) 25 Votes