VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Helheim]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
:LOL: Imagine playing a VN and one of the plot points is the MC literally catching an STD. And ye know because it seems the MC of this game becomes a sort of vampire, you could actually have him catch a disease that is then cured by vampirism.
That would be funny as hell.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Helheim.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sanguis et Imperium [v0.1.1] Helheim

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.20 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 85 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 68 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Helheim.

Codex Gigas
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Any new content?
CHANGELOG:
BUG FIXES
Fixed several typos.
Act I dialogue correctly python programmed.
Fixed a dialogue line 506, due to a story inconsistency. Kudos to Spyderwraith.

NEW CONTENT

Added 33 new SFX on Act I.
Added 01 new BGM on Act I.
Added 19 new SFX on Act II.
Added 19 new BGM on Act II.
Added 01 new SFX on Act III teaser.
Added 01 new BGM on Act III teaser.
Added new hidden python expressions for future choices.
Added 339 new renders.
Added 1590 new lines of coding.
Added 10 new animations.

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
I'm always amazed at how some people find it unbearable when mommy has sex with someone who's not the MC (sometimes even if that's the MC's father!!)
You should know by now that we're all entitled to our mommies and anyone else that touches them is scum of the Earth!

*irony, but not really*

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Stunning visuals, a rather interesting story, but it already seems to have at least 3-4-5 different routes. Love, corruption/lust, reject, evil, good, maybe brave/coward. That's gonna be a lot. While I do love a branching game that will look like a tree, the production time might suffer because of it, especially if it's a one man team.

One big problem exists though, the game mechanics. Not having auto-save is a pain in the ass, since that is a basic Renpy feature. The other problem is, that after a while, skipping isn't an option. Not if you watch text you already saw, or even if you select the skip unseen text mode in the options. One or the other should work properly, because if someone's gonna check all the routes like I did now, it's going to turn into a pain in the ass clickfest eventually for the players.

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes