VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Helheim]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

215303j

Which then leads one to the question... just how accurate of a portrayal do you think is good?
Unfortunately there are limits to what's available in Daz.
However this game at least captures the atmosphere really well.

But that has nothing to with whether the game is set in 1497 or in 1502 because (contrary perhaps to popular belief) fashion, houses etc. didn't suddenly become completely different after the end of the middle ages. ;)

AcentricVoid

Sep 1, 2020
Really hope this gets more and more content. Gave me just enough to get me interested in the story and see how everything is gonna play out!

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Open, reading:
Set in medieval France, Italy, Morocco and Spain, the historical winks will enrich the player's experience.
My reaction: niiiice! :D

Then checking a preview and found a vampire. Sigh. :cautious: Okay, I would pass since lying in confusing description is not a good start at all.

Still I will wish luck to developer as your skills in rendering&post-processing seems to be high :)

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
So i am going to guess we play as a lower than average peasant if are mother is a whore i say get a job and get the fuck out of that train wreck of a family.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So i am going to guess we play as a lower than average peasant if are mother is a whore i say get a job and get the fuck out of that train wreck of a family.
They live in a hell of a house though. That's not a peasants shack with a thatched roof and dirt floor, she must be really good.

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes