Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It has its flaws like some noted, but I think it's cool! Yay for small boobies. :love:
Good luck with the development!

Somehow the 'MADRE DE DIOS!' cracked me up. My next thought was that of Monkey Island 3's
Aaah good times.

U

User_286102

imo needs a loli tag

played it through, 2 things to say
1-english needs some work
2-pix seem to be so compressed jpg that you can see artifacts on them

pretty good game, lots of action on startup, but id recommend proofreading english also putting the version with less compression out as well those two things bring the game down otherwise pretty good game so far
for the beginning of the game I used google translation to help me... sorry...

from version 0.2 and version 0.3 which is starting yesterday, I use DeepL which is much more efficient
I hope the translations will be better

U

User_286102

elpidia has been retouched!

after a lot of mistakes, she needed to be working
I use a lot of different elpidia avatars to have different outfits and each one of his avatars didn't have the same measurements, now elpidia has breasts that are still small but more rounded and slightly larger
and especially now she still the same height

for compressed images, I was using tinyPNG I will stop because it is not very efficient
the rendering is blurry, it looks very unpleasant, it was voluntary, I wanted to give an old style, BD, at the beginning of version 0.3 I started to reduce blurring

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
good..the tag was added..that will bring more fans to your nice little game(Loli has a alot of fans..lol) ..i hope you keep at it improving and taking both praise and criticism in stride..because you seem genuinely interested in what we have to say.. (y)

Reactions: User_286102
U

User_286102

good..the tag was added..that will bring more fans to your nice little game(Loli has a alot of fans..lol) ..i hope you keep at it improving and taking both praise and criticism in stride..because you seem genuinely interested in what we have to say.. (y)
what the community says is the most important to me

I like to create this game, I take a lot of pleasing to creation but if I don't have a fan the pain of creating something that nobody likes is greater than the pleasure of creation

without you I am nothing my game life only if you decide that it lives!

Thank you

Reactions: ThunderRob

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just noticed you said you made her breasts more rounded and larger..nonono..make her flat...LOL with big nipples..because...NIPPLES!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

U

User_286102

aaaaaah, the bigger breast look very light, I'll try to see to modify and make a compromise to please the greatest number of players and for the nipples it's very easy to make them bigger with neo studio, I always forget to work on this during the scenes, I'll now pay much more attention to it
I hope you will come along with the updates and tell me what you think about the evolution of elpidia.
there is a scene in version 0.2 with her roommate kanami that you should really like, scene focusing on the nipples of elpi and kanami in close-up

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'll play the next version also..i laid out my concerns in earlier posts but also thought it was a nice story..and i'm always story first..so i'm following...as long as you can promise if people wish to do a 100% lesbian path without forced penis..i believe a good number of others will follow also..choice is THE most important thing for alot of people..if you take that away immersion is killed..of course i cannot speak for everyone on that..i'm not that arrogant...yet ;) but i know a good many are concerned about that in games...

Reactions: Blair225
U

User_286102

yes the choice to leave at the players is always important and I will propose a walkthrough...

I don't like walkthough, I sometimes put negative reviews on games I like because I can't succeed without walkthrough, but some players have told me that... without walkthrough it's difficult to find 100% lesbian paths or avoid falling into ethero scenes
I may try to create a different walkthough for 100% lesbian and 100% ethero... see for BDSM because there is no tag but there will be BDSM, the scene in angela's office is the scene that must open or close the BDSM road

and as a gift here are some pictures of elpidia with her new breasts and a new outfit... just for you on F95

307574 307575 307576

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, it's not a 100% lesbian game, but it's true that there will be a lot of them.
in the character's stats we can see that she is a lesbian, it's a mistake on my part
I was just about to say yay a decent looking lesbian game.

Thanks for clarifying before I got too excited.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
U

User_286102

You can play Santirosa 100% lesbian, it's a choice you can make.

you have roads that open or close lesbian, heterosexual and BDSM
it's the players who choose

if you want it to be exclusively lesbian it can be.
only I don't know yet how to modify the stats trick according to the players' choice because even if you choose a lesbian road you can accept a heterosexual or BDSM road at any time

there will also be black-mailing and maybe a slight rape in the game, this is also a problem for me at the moment

I'm thinking of creating a very large walkthrough
not a real walkthrough but to be able "alert" players the choices that will lead to 100% lesbian, heterosexual, BDSM...

Don't be sad, it's a lesbian game if you want to.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
@Avaron1974 pure 100% lesbian routes..alot of them if you choose..BUT..the main female..looks...to me at least..waaaaaayyyy too young...like..starting puberty young..basically no tits..dresses like a little girl..skips and jumps like a little girl...maybe she's one of those starving pygmies from New Guinea :unsure:
Maybe the mother boned a Christmas Elf

U

User_286102

Maybe the mother boned a Christmas Elf
elpidia has small breasts and I repeat that it does not define in any case its age or height
if a woman's height must be adapted to the size of her breasts then a lot of women in the games present on F95 are over 30.00 height

we can see elpidia with miguel.
miguel is a guy about 5.11, elpidia logically made 5.3 this is quite normal for an 18-year-old girl

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
elpidia has small breasts and I repeat that it does not define in any case its age or height
if a woman's height must be adapted to the size of her breasts then a lot of women in the games present on F95 are over 30.00 height

we can see elpidia with miguel.
miguel is a guy about 5.11, elpidia logically made 5.3 this is quite normal for an 18-year-old girl
You became oddly defensive...

If that woman stands up straight, the girl barely reaches her chest. So she's either a midget, or her mother DID fuck a Christmas elf

U

User_286102

you could actually criticize that image
the size of angela's hand is extra small compared to her body
this image is distorted
You can criticize, but try to be constructive because that you say it's useless.

elpidia is not a dwarf and even if she was, it's not a crime
if you don't like games with women with small breasts then you should go play a game with women with big breasts, it won't be hard to find that on F95.
we're not all perfect we're not all Californian and even if you don't like it
elpidia's venezolana with warao origins

U

User_286102

It seems like nice game and Elpidia is totally cute, but i don't like when the game breaks 4th wall :(
in version 0.2, elpidia asks for the player's name and will then call it by the name chosen by the player
this will break it a little bit on the 4th wall even if of course it will still be 4th wall style
I hope it won't be too disturbing for you if you continue the santirosa adventure

when the player has his landmarks in santirosa the routine will settle in and this 4th wall style maybe disappear
I don't know yet, it's to be seen

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes