Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
you could actually criticize that image
the size of angela's hand is extra small compared to her body
this image is distorted
You can criticize, but try to be constructive because that you say it's useless.

elpidia is not a dwarf and even if she was, it's not a crime
if you don't like games with women with small breasts then you should go play a game with women with big breasts, it won't be hard to find that on F95.
we're not all perfect we're not all Californian and even if you don't like it
elpidia's venezolana with warao origins
I never said that I don't like small breasts. They are too big in most games.
I'm saying she looks like a kid because she's extremely short in the picture. Looking at the game a little, she looks like a 10-11 year old with tits, in a lot of renders.

U

User_286102

Do you plan game with random encounters and grind or storydriven?
I don't understand what you mean.
I need an explanation.
I don't understand random encounters, I don't understand what you're thinking.

grind????, there is no translation in my language

storydriven, I don't understand either, sorry.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
y'all..the dev is new..still learning..still tinkering..i mean since the game was released yesterday the dev is already showing us the tinkering on images...so lets give helpful suggestions that fit with the dev's story plans but help the dev improve and grow..we need more dev's this interactive..dont scare the dev away :p

Blair225

Apr 16, 2018
I don't understand what you mean.
I need an explanation.
I don't understand random encounters, I don't understand what you're thinking.

grind????, there is no translation in my language

storydriven, I don't understand either, sorry.
I believe she is asking if there will be constant or repetitive actions to progress through the game or story. Or will it be based more on the choices u make and the story progresses as a beginning middle and end without having to do tasks such as walking to point A or B, or grinding (doing the same event or action over and over again).

And if it was going to be a grinding based game to increase stats for instance, will it at least have random encounters such as random events happening in between. For example when the main character was on a train and a guy decided to try to mess with her.

U

User_286102

Ah, I understand.

the game is day by day, I don't like games where we need to repeat the same thing in order to increase a stats and finally unlock the story
santirosa will not be in this kind
I will of course use things that will be repeated over and over again but I will try to do as little as possible

yes there is random in the game, on the encounters not yet but I have already planned in my script encounters that will be possible only with a choice that will have been made before

the game is mainly based on choices and the story evolves according to the choices
I have created today a small example of what you say, I think....
if the hero is in good relationship with his history teacher she will receive a request to do a homework personal, this piece of the story will only be playable if the players have made the necessary choices before

I hope I have understood and answered correctly

U

User_286102

I didn't answer well for point increases, for example slutyness

the increases will only serve me in reality, they allow me to create conditions to allow players to play a scene or not depending on their choices

never the players will have to repeat scenes again and again to get a certain number of points

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
A sandbox RPG with a lot freedom so if that is true then she should be able to avoid the dick if she wants to if not then that's not really that much freedom then as it'll be just like 99% of the other female protagonist type games out there. When I play female protagonist games I avoid the dick in them as I'm not interested in it as I play enough games with male characters getting girls and playing a female going after males is basically the same. For me I go after females and creatures in female protagonist games.

U

User_286102

A sandbox RPG with a lot freedom so if that is true then she should be able to avoid the dick if she wants to if not then that's not really that much freedom then as it'll be just like 99% of the other female protagonist type games out there. When I play female protagonist games I avoid the dick in them as I'm not interested in it as I play enough games with male characters getting girls and playing a female going after males is basically the same. For me I go after females and creatures in female protagonist games.

yes you can avoid all sex scenes, whether with men or women, there are no creatures

with miguel in version 0.01 it's very simple, if you choose:

"Change job guy."
no sex with miguel,; "fuck you" solution

"Take a break."
it continues but doesn't deteriorate the relationship with miguel; solution no I don't like guys but polite

if you choose "take a break" you push back miguel but you don't reject it as a clean evil

then come the choice;

"Cool, it will be better."
no sex with miguel and miguel is friends with you, but never for sex

"I can come with you."
sex with miguel and beginning of possible future sex scene in fast food

the sex scenes in the fast food are exclusively hetero, so if you are a lesbian I advise you to avoid it, there are options that come up in the other versions for 100% lesbians

hetero at fast food and lesbian at the university restaurant

university resto, come soon in the game, the start of version 0.03
this one named ; UCCV resto

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Don't change the character please. There's enough games out there with characters with humongous breasts, no need for people to whine when someone has smaller breast. It's a shame you already reworked the character to have bigger breasts, but please don't change it any more. There's too few games out there with small breasts, don't let the haters influence you.

U

User_286102

Looks interesting, but a 0.2 at only 50 MB is a bit too little for my taste. I'll wait a bit longer to try it.
the first 2 versions are prologue

I'm a beginner and I made too many mistakes to make a real version in version 2
so I made a second prologue
version 0.3 available on patreon only "for the moment" is much longer than the first two versions combines

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
So it's a bunch of 12y olds in kinda disconnected sex scenes.
Maybe it needs more elaboration in the discussions to flesh things out. Give characters motivations and lead into the sex scenes.
No need for 4th wall breaking, it's not fun.

Blair225

Apr 16, 2018
Maybe it needs more elaboration in the discussions to flesh things out. Give characters motivations and lead into the sex scenes.
I do agree that having more character motivations and more of a lead up into more sex scenes would be an improvement. Sexual scenes happening fast or out of nowhere can happen, but should not be used too frequently especially if it makes no sense to the story or character.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Oooh, I see. This is in Latin America. I thought from the preview pics it was just one of those places parents don't love their children enough to give them sunblock. lol But yeah, I'm not feeling any connection between how young they look and how they're sexual in any way. It just doesn't fit. Also, there is zero effort in grammar and punctuation—I think that's the bigger mistake, personally.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
U

User_286102

The characters in my game are all over 18 years old
I understand that for a FAN of four elements trainer the age of the characters can be important "Irony"
but if you really don't like my game, you don't have to play it.
you can go back to playing with kids and your favorite anime

I do agree that having more character motivations and more of a lead up into more sex scenes would be an improvement. Sexual scenes happening fast or out of nowhere can happen, but should not be used too frequently especially if it makes no sense to the story or character.
this second version is a second prologue
I chose to put a lot of sex scene because I wanted to please the players for the beginning of the game, I very often saw people criticize the first version of games because there was not enough sex
version 0.3 is much more workable, the first week in santirosa is over and the routes are almost all set up
I mostly worked on setting up the week's routines, adding only a few sex scenes.

Oooh, I see. This is in Latin America. I thought from the preview pics it was just one of those places parents don't love their children enough to give them sunblock. lol But yeah, I'm not feeling any connection between how young they look and how they're sexual in any way. It just doesn't fit. Also, there is zero effort in grammar and punctuation—I think that's the bigger mistake, personally.
Sorry not to be white enough! and, sorry not to be English-speaking!
I try to make an effort in my translations, but even deepl is far from perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seni

When you click on character button screen pops up but when you click on character screen again the list disappears but not the character profile screen and you have to rollback to make it disappear.

Clicking on any character 2 times switches them from their profile to Keola's profile.

This scene one shows her with no backpack on but then the next shot she's wearing one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes