Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Really liking the randomization of the monster girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers. This was a fun one to put in.

Well the tags and samples are a scam. Game is shit compared to them.
Imagine being this upset over a alpha game about fucking rabbits you didn't even pay for. Let us build the game ya donkey.

Okay. Mouse controls and controller up and down are reversed. So one will always be inverted.
Invert options are coming.

is it possible to get sex scenes there If so, how do I get them
Not in this build.

Nice game, you cant do anything.
It's in development, expect things to be added overtime. That's how it works.

imagine wanting to make a quality game instead of having a ton of sex before there is a game :Kappa:
Exactly, the system takes time to get right but we are working on it.

Kenpeev

Sep 18, 2019
the tools don't work f1 doesn't show the controls either there's nothing in the game how to interact with them

Reactions: Nghtly

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
You guys rip a game that isn't even finished and then complain that there's zero content in it. Like, what were you expecting? The game that's still in an extremely early alpha state to be fully feature complete and have tons of animations to jerk off to? lmao

The type of guys to rush to pirate a game someone just announced they've started developing, then ask why it's not done yet.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
You guys rip a game that isn't even finished and then complain that there's zero content in it. Like, what were you expecting? The game that's still in an extremely early alpha state to be fully feature complete and have tons of animations to jerk off to? lmao

The type of guys to rush to pirate a game someone just announced they've started developing, then ask why it's not done yet.
It is what it is, people on this site are extremely entitled given they have also contributed nothing to the game. The only reason I post here is to make sure someone does not walk away with the wrong information about what we are building.

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
Yeah, we likely removed it. But hey, if you went through official channels you'd have a written break down from me about how to do the things in the game until we can build a better UX. Aw well.
honestly super based. i would be paying if i didnt have to choose between random shit and my rent

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes