catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
New version is great however followers should have icons over their heads and the doll system also needs hud elements of some kind. Camera is much more functional but it should also have some hud feedback for things like focus and zoom. I look forward to where this game goes still. I said I believe in the devs before but I believe in them even more now.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
New version is great however followers should have icons over their heads and the doll system also needs hud elements of some kind. Camera is much more functional but it should also have some hud feedback for things like focus and zoom. I look forward to where this game goes still. I said I believe in the devs before but I believe in them even more now.
Aww cheers boyo, we are working really hard on this for sure. We have a bit longer to go on building all the tools we need to make the game great, like polishing the doll system workflow and making sure importing assets won't break us, however, the UI and other stuff already have another pass right now. So expect fun things in v007 which is coming on the 1st of october.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
SapphireSafari-0.0.6Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Silverraaven

Mar 17, 2018
There isn't much to do as of yet but it looks worlds better than the older version for sure. Will check out later builds.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I'm still waiting for it to be available on steam and have actual sex stuff in it so I can dare anybody on my friend's list to mention they saw me playing it.

• Haha
Reactions: SardanticDecay
1.50 star(s) 13 Votes