JeffGameplay

Jul 5, 2020
a little question, am i the only one that has a problem while loading the game? like i can only get to main menu and when i press play, there is infinite loading screen and after something around 3 minutes the game closes.
Does anyone know how to fix it?

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
a little question, am i the only one that has a problem while loading the game? like i can only get to main menu and when i press play, there is infinite loading screen and after something around 3 minutes the game closes.
Does anyone know how to fix it?
Dunno, we remade the game on unreal 5 already. Would be best if you played that.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I'm just gonna wait until a build drops, last time i supported this it barely went anywhere before it was scrapped.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Wild Life updated engines and redid some assets. Does that make it scrapped?
No because they built upon the old version, converting everything, and didn't make a completely new version, everything that went into Wild Life is still there (albeit updated), not just the visual assets, could be that the shack from the quest pre-alpha (that everybody hated) is missing but that's about it.

What i'm saying is that i supported this project financially for months because i believed in the concept and got arguably nothing out of it, so i'm waiting to play the new version before i decide what to do, also i wanna see how the support will look long term, i won't just take anything at face value.

Last edited:

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
No because they built upon the old version, converting everything, and didn't make a completely new version, everything that went into Wild Life is still there (albeit updated), not just the visual assets, could be that the shack from the quest pre-alpha (that everybody hated) is missing but that's about it.

What i'm saying is that i supported this project financially for months because i believed in the concept and got arguably nothing out of it, so i'm waiting to play the new version before i decide what to do, also i wanna see how the support will look long term, i won't just take anything at face value.
I mean, that is wise. Patches will be monthly, we had a major roadblock that came in the form of a staff member not being willing to re-rig and create new bones for the rigs to work with our sex system that was built for this game. As a result of us waiting and so we decided to bring in other staff but needed to overhaul the old assets.

Hence the wait time and the new move to UE5. Better IK anyways so we can do a lot more with it.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
I mean, that is wise. Patches will be monthly, we had a major roadblock that came in the form of a staff member not being willing to re-rig and create new bones for the rigs to work with our sex system that was built for this game. As a result of us waiting and so we decided to bring in other staff but needed to overhaul the old assets.

Hence the wait time and the new move to UE5. Better IK anyways so we can do a lot more with it.
Thanks for keeping people up to date on this stuff.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019

I guess that's a fair. The game did overhaul and go silent for awhile but I thought this game was a pay once for all versions thing.

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
Apparently having a PC with 8GB of Ram isn't enough to start this game. (v0.0.3)
At least for me it uses up like 5.5 GB when trying to start it from the main menu (I get to the main menu just fine). So I'm in that loading screen for maybe 20 seconds, until it gets up to that RAM usage point, which maxes out the RAM usage on the PC and freezes it (no mouse movement, no input detection, no nothing. Can't even Alt+F4 my way out of it at that point (or if I can it would only detect it several minutes later I guess)).

Like, I know my PC is old, but I didn't think I wouldn't even be able to start the actual game ^^'

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Apparently having a PC with 8GB of Ram isn't enough to start this game. (v0.0.3)
At least for me it uses up like 5.5 GB when trying to start it from the main menu (I get to the main menu just fine). So I'm in that loading screen for maybe 20 seconds, until it gets up to that RAM usage point, which maxes out the RAM usage on the PC and freezes it (no mouse movement, no input detection, no nothing. Can't even Alt+F4 my way out of it at that point (or if I can it would only detect it several minutes later I guess)).

Like, I know my PC is old, but I didn't think I wouldn't even be able to start the actual game ^^'
No point in helping with this issue as we have already moved onto a new engine and build with va004. If ya wanna play it consider purchasing on Itch or subbing to our subscriber pages for a month.

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes