catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Well anyways, I do look forward to new versions of this. I think the rework was worth it in the long run since old version was slowing things down. At least this is not a cathouse tale level of rework where they actually didn't make the game better and actually made it worse.

Hachiyonnijuu

Aug 24, 2020
So it turns out that in v004 has no configuration options, even switched to UE5. Surely my potato pc can't run it. Maybe I'll just wait until v005 or above released? Really want to play it though, even it's only demo

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
So it turns out that in v004 has no configuration options, even switched to UE5. Surely my potato pc can't run it. Maybe I'll just wait until v005 or above released? Really want to play it though, even it's only demo
If we can solve an issue, it will be out on the 1st with menus galore.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Man, i'm bummed out there's no sex in the latest builds, wish i knew that beforehand, i saw dev posts suggesting it was a thing at a glance, after having played for a bit i read it again and realized it was just wip and not in the builds.
I know it's planned for the next release but without it takes like 10 minutes to test out everything and it's all pretty tame, i suppose the doll system is an interesting feature, not enough to get me excited at this stage but we'll see where it goes i guess.

But hey, it's nice to see CumminHam on the project, been using his models from time to time over the years, seems he got better at animating too. Suppose i could check out the other Kinky Friday games now that i have access.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Man, i'm bummed out there's no sex in the latest builds, wish i knew that beforehand, i saw dev posts suggesting it was a thing at a glance, after having played for a bit i read it again and realized it was just wip and not in the builds.
I know it's planned for the next release but without it takes like 10 minutes to test out everything and it's all pretty tame, i suppose the doll system is an interesting feature, not enough to get me excited at this stage but we'll see where it goes i guess.

But hey, it's nice to see CumminHam on the project, been using his models from time to time over the years, seems he got better at animating too. Suppose i could check out the other Kinky Friday games now that i have access.
We working on it. Penetration is coming this month. So Oct 1st.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Hope the OP gets updated some time soon to better represent the game. It looks better than the old version.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Henley, do you have a idea if the game will be release on steam soon or not ?
I do have an idea! It's going to appear when we feel it's polished enough. I couldn't tell you how long it will take, but once the first of 5ish islands is done, and populated, the open world content is in, the quests are in, the early narrative, the tutorial, and all that is in as well.

So yeah, lots to do.

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes