Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Monster girls is like...the scientific name we use in game. We will likely change it

nem_nem

Jan 12, 2023
cool update! although the arms are still kind of wonky...
I do hope the game will be finished ive seen kinkyfridays has quite a lot of Games in development.
This one id say is definetly one of the most "unique" ones for sure and im very much into it.
gonna buy it once 1.0 releases hope you keep us updated!

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
cool update! although the arms are still kind of wonky...
I do hope the game will be finished ive seen kinkyfridays has quite a lot of Games in development.
This one id say is definetly one of the most "unique" ones for sure and im very much into it.
gonna buy it once 1.0 releases hope you keep us updated!
Yeah rig is fucked in the dev build, wont be like that in public. We have a lot of games, but each one has its own team.

AnonymousFurry

Jun 7, 2021
Well I like the game and it's making progress, so keep up the great work! Genre has a lot of opportunities and added content.
Confusing AF trying to determine the grading scale, but I'm sure it'll get better by q3, like you said.

Jan 15, 2021
"it's just in development that's why it's bad guys" ok then what's the point of releasing something at this stage then? you post something half-baked and people tell you it's half-baked and then you have a pissy fit about it? don't release it anything publically until you have something impressive then. i imagine your response will be "we want to show off our concept for the game so we can get support for it" release a trailer if you want to do that, release screenshots and shit, those would have a better effect because you could highlight what you want and not risk people getting a bad impression from experiencing the undeveloped parts, your average person is not a game dev so they're not going to think "oh we'll fix this later and it's gonna be good" "they'll think "this sucks"
Milking their patreons.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
0.12 is out now, the sexual content's getting more developed but photos are buggy according to the dev diary.

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
so how does this game work? are there are pre-made h-scenes with a story or do i need to make my own?

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
so how does this game work? are there are pre-made h-scenes with a story or do i need to make my own?
It's still a WIP but the general idea is the mons will roam around the island and have various "needs" that build up over time, including sex and stuff like drinking water. Your goal is to get good photos of them in sexy poses or having sex with each other, and that will allow you to get upgrades to explore more of the island or go to other islands. If they're horny you can also approach them and have sex with them yourself, I think. Just going off what I remember being said since the game is 2 versions behind on here right now.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
It's still a WIP but the general idea is the mons will roam around the island and have various "needs" that build up over time, including sex and stuff like drinking water. Your goal is to get good photos of them in sexy poses or having sex with each other, and that will allow you to get upgrades to explore more of the island or go to other islands. If they're horny you can also approach them and have sex with them yourself, I think. Just going off what I remember being said since the game is 2 versions behind on here right now.
Basically this. We are building up our systems before we jump into animations and such. But the idea is you're a viewer of sex at the beginning and when the girls trust you enough by you filling out their Pokedex of photos you can then join in with them.

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes