kolan2222

Jun 25, 2021
Hello everyone and happy new year.
So, the performance in the game is very poor. At the lowest graphics settings only ~15 fps on a 100% full card. Video card gtx1050ti(4gb). On screen shots the game looks good but it is impossible to play in any way. Switching rendering engines doesn't change anything. Hope for the future of this game.

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
so I have some questions about this game, maybe im just playing it wrong or im missing somthing in or out of game.
so I do make the h-sences happen myself, like set them up or do I go out and "interact"(in whatever way) with the girls in the open world?

Reactions: RedARREMER

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
even though it is a little playable in content now it is not optimized, not playable
wasted more on traffic then the game itself though im afraid of further attempts

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I don't expect this game to be up to everyone's standards until q3 of 2023, until then everyone commenting here know that this is all super early alpha, and poor optimization, lack of user flow and understanding, and lack of lewd content are all part of the development process.

Our focus is gameplay and making sure our timeline is hit.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I don't expect this game to be up to everyone's standards until q3 of 2023, until then everyone commenting here know that this is all super early alpha, and poor optimization, lack of user flow and understanding, and lack of lewd content are all part of the development process.

Our focus is gameplay and making sure our timeline is hit.
Take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt, its opinion mixed with a bit of dev knowledge.

I don't know the financial situation of the game so far but i think the games showing quality, potential and a growing audience. Might be worth going over and possible expanding the development, if feasible.

Only my thoughts tho.

Drabel

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
Scores here 1.2/5
Scores on itchio 4.0/5
lol, i guess getting game for free can affect rating.

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
Scores here 1.2/5
Scores on itchio 4.0/5
lol, i guess getting game for free can affect rating.
Only 5 people bothered to rate it and rating an alpha game is ridiculous because it's not an indication of the final nor the intended state of the game.

I'm guessing this is also the reason the game is not up for early access purchase on Steam yet, to avoid poor reviews from people who don't know how game development works. They need to set up the basic systems before they can work on content. Adding extra maps and girls is easy enough for now, the character and map designers don't work on AI programming. But until the basic AI is done there won't be any real gameplay.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Only 5 people bothered to rate it and rating an alpha game is ridiculous because it's not an indication of the final nor the intended state of the game.

I'm guessing this is also the reason the game is not up for early access purchase on Steam yet, to avoid poor reviews from people who don't know how game development works. They need to set up the basic systems before they can work on content. Adding extra maps and girls is easy enough for now, the character and map designers don't work on AI programming. But until the basic AI is done there won't be any real gameplay.
These days early access you basically need the full game, otherwise, you shoot yourself in the foot.

We just did our staff meeting for January, and the focus is in fixing how the camera handles (auto focus), ai and the monster behaviors, swapping from naming to gameplay tagging for photo discovery, along with other stuff.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017

I have said it once and ill say it again. the rating system on this website is a worthless waste of bandwidth.

Not only are 99% of them 1* and empty, but they are purely baselessly opinionated and likely users on notebooks who cant play a 3d game on their notebooks or phone.

Reactions: Drabel

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I have said it once and ill say it again. the rating system on this website is a worthless waste of bandwidth.

Not only are 99% of them 1* and empty, but they are purely baselessly opinionated and likely users on notebooks who cant play a 3d game on their notebooks or phone.
The only place I think it matters is Steam tbh. Anything else does not show playtime or give context to when the user played. It's important for me at least as a customer.

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
So how do you have the gals pose for you, also my bars for the tiger and bunny are maxed yet theyre still terrified, is the system not fully implemented yet?

Mar 11, 2020
In it's current state its very mediocre, animations, not just the sexual ones, are extremely stiff, lifeless and just lack energy. The way the character models glide at high speed when casually walking looks bad. Wouldn't play this for free as it is right now.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
In it's current state its very mediocre, animations, not just the sexual ones, are extremely stiff, lifeless and just lack energy. The way the character models glide at high speed when casually walking looks bad. Wouldn't play this for free as it is right now.
In development. This is expected.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Question for devs, will there be a show room type of deal in this game for people to make silly pictures in with random poses for variants they have captured or anything like that? I do know photos are a big deal in this game after all. Sort of wondering how things are other than what has been shown.

That deer is cute also.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Question for devs, will there be a show room type of deal in this game for people to make silly pictures in with random poses for variants they have captured or anything like that? I do know photos are a big deal in this game after all. Sort of wondering how things are other than what has been shown.

That deer is cute also.
No plans for any sort of "capture" or custom mode tbh. If we are really needing like post-completion mode or something maybe. I do want to add a modeling mode which is just the girls posing randomly for you in the environment, other then that nothing like what you're thinking.

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes