Mar 11, 2020
Took my pizza out of the oven 2 minutes after it went in, the dough was very raw, the toppings were not at an optimal temperature. Chewing raw dough is actually quite difficult. 1/5 stars.
"it's just in development that's why it's bad guys" ok then what's the point of releasing something at this stage then? you post something half-baked and people tell you it's half-baked and then you have a pissy fit about it? don't release it anything publically until you have something impressive then. i imagine your response will be "we want to show off our concept for the game so we can get support for it" release a trailer if you want to do that, release screenshots and shit, those would have a better effect because you could highlight what you want and not risk people getting a bad impression from experiencing the undeveloped parts, your average person is not a game dev so they're not going to think "oh we'll fix this later and it's gonna be good" "they'll think "this sucks"

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
"it's just in development that's why it's bad guys" ok then what's the point of releasing something at this stage then? you post something half-baked and people tell you it's half-baked and then you have a pissy fit about it? don't release it anything publically until you have something impressive then. i imagine your response will be "we want to show off our concept for the game so we can get support for it" release a trailer if you want to do that, release screenshots and shit, those would have a better effect because you could highlight what you want and not risk people getting a bad impression from experiencing the undeveloped parts, your average person is not a game dev so they're not going to think "oh we'll fix this later and it's gonna be good" "they'll think "this sucks"
I mean, you could read my post as something super serious. Or you could take it as someone poking fun at reviews here on the site.

Having said that we update very frequently, and the game is growing all the time. As for why we release it, because we can, and because we are transparent about the process of development. Take on all forms of feedback, enjoy the jokes that come from it.

Mostly I made the post in jest with the flow of conversation being about the disparity of the reviews here and on other sites, only to get another review proving the point further. Good times. Great kneejerk.

CottonCaramel

Jan 15, 2019
I really looked forward to play it... but after my oc almost burning up... cause the base setting seems to think my pc is like master race or something... I have to say for a game that is in Version 0.10... there is not much here... 0.1 should be like "chapter one finished" or something like this... this feels more like a prove of concept...

first to my understanding there is no sex in the game yet...meaning the pictures you are presenting are false advertisment...

second the camera is buggy as hell... often gives me perfect shots for things that aren't even visible on that phot...

third... are you serious and make a second bun-type on the secondisland... that is really boring considering we only have 6 girls and you already need to make recolored versions... also why is the bunbun... number 00 in the "dex"

fourth why implementing so many things that aren't needed... like the interact with girl button... or the quest screen.... its so frustrating to go anywhere...

fifth... maybe the maps need a lot more work, i see floating water layers or spash sounds where no water is...

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
No plans for any sort of "capture" or custom mode tbh. If we are really needing like post-completion mode or something maybe. I do want to add a modeling mode which is just the girls posing randomly for you in the environment, other then that nothing like what you're thinking.
Alright fair enough. I'm just wondering how progression will work is all. I do like my unlockables

Drabel

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
I played a while after reading about this computer burning I thought it will be worse,
It seems to me that the optimization problem can be easily fixed,
problem appears in maybe two places on the island and only in daytime.

Something is here and causing a fps drop
1672823121863.png

It clearly feels that the game is in early development but definitely not deserving 1/5.
It's sad that a visual novel game prototype is usually better rated and welcomed warmer than a
a 3d game prototype but it is what it is.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I played a while after reading about this computer burning I thought it will be worse,
It seems to me that the optimization problem can be easily fixed,
problem appears in maybe two places on the island and only in daytime.

Something is here and causing a fps drop
View attachment 2284815

It clearly feels that the game is in early development but definitely not deserving 1/5.
It's sad that a visual novel game prototype is usually better rated and welcomed warmer than a
a 3d game prototype but it is what it is.
People love their ren'py same story clones for some reason but are harsher on a wip original idea. Probably because jpg text games work on chromebooks and phones. Just how it is. This game does need some more graphical options though. Optimize or not, stuff like foliage should be scalable in these kinda games. I bet somewhere there is a bunch of subdivided trees or grass or something.

Reactions: Drabel

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
I really looked forward to play it... but after my oc almost burning up... cause the base setting seems to think my pc is like master race or something... I have to say for a game that is in Version 0.10... there is not much here... 0.1 should be like "chapter one finished" or something like this... this feels more like a prove of concept...
First of all, stop ending every sentence with "...", it's a massive chore to read and I gave up halfway through your post.

And this definitely feels appropriate for a version 0.1 alpha for an original concept. It's not a Ren'Py game where you just take some stolen jpegs and add some cringy writing. They have to make a lot of stuff themselves here, and they did a reboot of the game somewhere around 0.04 to focus on developing basic background systems, because it'd be a nightmare to rewrite the game once you have a load of content based on your old code.

Someone finally comes up with an original concept for a free-roaming adult game and actually interacts and provides sneak peeks here despite this being a piracy forum, and this is the response they get, accusations of lying/false advertising. It's sad to see so many people here who clearly have no experience with making games berating them for releasing early access alpha versions like nearly every professional studio is doing these days. This is meant to A) get funding so they can actually complete the game and B) get early feedback when they can still make drastic changes to systems without starting from scratch.

"Chapter 1 finished" would mean the game is feature complete and just needs extra content. That'd be near the final release, not early alpha.

Reactions: Zabozamojo

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
If anyone is reading this in the future and are wondering if the game is ready to play. Just wait until we do early access on steam. If we are past that point then I would consider it ready for the general public.

Reactions: catsdino

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Getting whatever useful feedback you can from players.

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes