4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
So what is the odds that he actually makes his Deadline, it ends tomorrow?!

I wouldn't bet on that he does anyhow.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
$1,277

im sure it will drop even further on the 31st...knowing Impure he will probably promise its coming out on the 31st then 30 min before the 1st of September, he will bring out another excuse....

in fact i think most of the time he spends on the game is actually more on what excuses he can come up with next...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Lily of the Valley's P and P is trying to get his record.

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
what I read on his patreon page (i'm not a patreon from him), he has moved the release again. He "isnt happy with the quality of his renders". But he promises that it's the last time he delayed. This damn butthead

Jordan7

May 7, 2017
I wish his patrons could finally realize that he's just milking them and cancel their pledges and when his revenue dropped below $1000, he'd come back to his senses and become serious about it :\

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Jordan7, I agree, and to add, those $ spent into a fresh developer that actually work hard (we have a few new one, that could use some support) and give them a chance, instead of giving Impure further support as its obvious that he's milking.

Reactions: Archast

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Jordan7 @baka , everyone who has the few braincells needed to realize that, has already done it. Those who don't have them, won't understand it even if you mail it to their doors.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
Nothing at all, I can't wait to hear the excuse. The blue balls is strong with in the patreon bakers. x'D

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
This should be of some solace:
He's steadily losing patreons, just some more.

MilBoss

Aug 20, 2017
did he delete the post on the community section that was posted in august asking for the next release thats abit suss

MilBoss

Aug 20, 2017
9 days in to September and still nothing feel sorry for all his patreons actually putting money into it for no results

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
I used to pledge to him, but quickly realised after a month that I was paying for nothing. He's lost 30 patrons in the past 2 weeks alone. The really sad thing is that there are people losing money to this guy and getting absolutely nothing in return. I just wish Patreon had a way of kind of "forcing" him to release something or it would automatically refund pledges each month. I get that's probably not possible, but it would be a much fairer option.

In all fairness though if people haven't realised this by now then they're fr too naive to be trusted with money anyway.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
unfortunately i dont think a "force" way is the right way to go. Patreon is not just about releasing is also about supporting an artist/dev/person. the best way is to "stop" supporting him, nobody is forcing you to pledge. i wonder what the other patrons are thinking. im sure if the patrons where to stop supporting him all together he would return like a lightning bold and finish the entire game in a months time. the fault is not Patreon is the people that seems to be ignorant that keep spending money on him.

my prediction is still end of october, he will release some crap! :)

Reactions: Attatta
B

Belemur

he always does that , he also deletes anyone that critique him and his shady behavior
And sends you a message in this manner, "oh sorry, I accidently deletet your post"
Patreon is a site where you have to be carefull about who you support and for how long. I had a time during that I gave money to people regardless of their reliability, but thats over. i still give a lot per month, but I decide from month to month and depending on update activity. I understand now that there are reasons beside of cheapness that brings people to grab these games for free.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes