4.00 star(s) 7 Votes
B

Belemur

9 days in to September and still nothing feel sorry for all his patreons actually putting money into it for no results
But thats a reason why this kind of activity works and why obviously some gamemakers abuse the good idea behind patreon, its a money making machine, you can start a seemingly nice game, build a fan base, and when the money pours in lay back and put your feet on the table. At that point it becomes some kind of fraud without danger and I wouldnt be surprised if some gamemakers are working in this manner on more than one game, under different accounts of course.

MilBoss

Aug 20, 2017
But thats a reason why this kind of activity works and why obviously some gamemakers abuse the good idea behind patreon, its a money making machine, you can start a seemingly nice game, build a fan base, and when the money pours in lay back and put your feet on the table. At that point it becomes some kind of fraud without danger and I wouldnt be surprised if some gamemakers are working in this manner on more than one game, under different accounts of course.
i actually was thinking that aswell what if some people are working on several games at once like it does make sense cause some games are similar
and yea i get the money thing

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
and with that a lot of patreon's reputation goes down the drain, so when other devs/artists or anything come along they will receive less because of shady people like impure, but at the bright side the entire scene is getting more mature because of people like him, and if I had to sacrifice some bucks to see scammers don't receive a dime I'd gladly do so.

Reactions: terrashock

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
and with that a lot of patreon's reputation goes down the drain, so when other devs/artists or anything come along they will receive less because of shady people like impure, but at the bright side the entire scene is getting more mature because of people like him, and if I had to sacrifice some bucks to see scammers don't receive a dime I'd gladly do so.
It's quite a shame, really. There are a few devs I've seen in the past have to give up fairly small projects becauae they just weren't getting the backing and couldn't put in the time and here you have a (I'm assuming) college student who is essentially living on other people's hard earned money while producing absolutely nothing in return. Not even any progress updates, preview renders, polls etc to show he's even active. He just doesn't seem to give a shit and to be perfectly honest he's ruining the credibility of others as well. There are creators who don't update their projects regularly but do post updates and show their activity somewhat regularly (with more content in their project, see Key' for example) and they get shit for it because of people like Impure who just drain peoples bank accounts, and it just isn't fair.

Edit: had a sneaky look on his Patreon page and it seems there's another 4 comments on one his posts. Probably him giving yet another shitty excuse...

Last edited:

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Weird thing is that with no update posts and game updates and many many delays, the simbro dudes are still pulling in 11K a month.

They used to be good but it looks more and more like they lost a key team member and instead of being honest about that they are just milking the living daylights out of their patreons.

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
wow update is ready but he wait more days to release or he wait for next pay check before he released

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
omg, i did predict end of october! i will fail by 1 month!
but its unsure what "next weekends" means, maybe next holiday or next month weekend. who knows....
also... im very, very curious about this release (if theres any). the amount of time he did have is enough to make half a game already! :D

Reactions: AdultKing

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
Almost forgot about this game lol... tried to search this game with various names...... (forgot teehee :closedtongue:) and now found it in recent section..... hope to see wardobe changes ... :eazyHype:

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes