4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Lol, I didn't even realize this guy was still around. It's hilarious that he is still pulling this shit and that people are still paying him. It was about a year ago when he was scheduled to release an update and then was just AWOL for two months. Pretty sure that was when he realized people will still pay him regardless of what he does...

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
Innocence Lost was a interesting Story but unfortunately he has stopped the game :/

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Innocence Lost, "Lost" its magic when the author decided to let us play the boy.
and indeed after a while he dropped the project and vanished (laughing with all the free money until the patrons realized it)

Ponda

Oct 28, 2016
Just to give some clarification. I used to be a patreon to him and talk to him a decent amount. He said his parents were having health issues and had to move in with him. Last week he told me it would come out this week and that he was almost done. This week I messaged him asking when it's coming out and he told me that it would come out in a few weeks hopefully. He said that he was tired of the game and after this update will likely just work on comics after because they are easier. I doubt the next update really ever comes to be honest.

Reactions: AdultKing

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
He said that he was tired of the game and after this update will likely just work on comics after because they are easier. I doubt the next update really ever comes to be honest.
I've never bothered with his comics considering his poor writing skills in this game, and the lack of interest for working on Sarah's life showed a long time ago.

Reactions: rKnight
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, if anyone has contact with him, they should really suggest Ren'Py. It'll make the game less of a buggy slog and it'll be a lot easier for him to make.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
why are you even discussing this at all? we all know that Impure is just making a fool of everyone.
he just need to tell some lame excuse when someone is contacting him. he can not be honest or he will reveal himself.
if this is about him not wanting to complete the game, he could have explained that a long time ago and tell his patrons about his plans.
no, everything Impure is telling you is just BS.

Ponda

Oct 28, 2016
why are you even discussing this at all? we all know that Impure is just making a fool of everyone.
he just need to tell some lame excuse when someone is contacting him. he can not be honest or he will reveal himself.
if this is about him not wanting to complete the game, he could have explained that a long time ago and tell his patrons about his plans.
no, everything Impure is telling you is just BS.
Agreed. That's why I said I doubt it ever comes out.

Slutowner

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I actually like this game but everything said about the pace of development is correct. Painful.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Does anyone have a mod that allows point and click or an option to speedup dialogue or allow auto dash?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes