4.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Aug 5, 2016
It's funny. I find this game so uninspired and genuinely strange at times, but it's definitely enjoyable when I play it. If this guy had any dignity he'd quickly finish up the game and move on to whatever he actually wants to do.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
with the amount of good 3d render-ers in here we could make our own game.
for really. the story in Sarah's life is so simple and stupid that its hard to fail, the importance is to make the girl nice.
can you believe that this dude still get 1000$ a month for doing nothing?
so, if you can figure out the model of Sarah, make a good mod with a better story and lets forget about impure.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
i see he has finally dropped below $1k, ($982), but why do people delete their pledge on the !st of every month and not the end of the previous month? Does Patreon not deduct from everyone on the 1st?

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
dropped to 950 :) should post something fast or he will lose alot more

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Losing 100 bucks a month, he has 9 more months of free lunch for doing nothing. Poor guy.

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
Wow He has changed his message from finish with the update and release the last weekend to

The plan is to release the next update in a few weeks.

My message has been deleted because of criticism... Nice

And he blocks my message when I write something there

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the f**kwit are all the patrons that still support him. he is very smart to fool that many.
stop giving him $ and im sure he start working again.

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
he has the update ready and he wanted to upload last weekend but now he change it in few weeks....

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Wow He has changed his message from finish with the update and release the last weekend to

The plan is to release the next update in a few weeks.

My message has been deleted because of criticism... Nice

And he blocks my message when I write something there
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

This is just bad ... How the fuck can you expect your plegders 2 stay ...

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I wonder if they really believe he's working all this time. Or they are ok with giving him money to enjoy his life, like that Akabur guy and his fans.

Reactions: torkenstiem

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I still reckon it could be some sort of systemic money laundering... Someone owes him dirty money so in order to clean it up, they tell him to create a game & they will pay him via Patreon!!
Don't ya just luv conspiracy theories? x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Archast and UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I still reckon it could be some sort of systemic money laundering... Someone owes him dirty money so in order to clean it up, they tell him to create a game & they will pay him via Patreon!!
Don't ya just luv conspiracy theories? x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
Lol, we can accuse Impure of laundering money and in prison he could finish the game.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes