4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I perfer the Impure version of Sarah but do not want see her break and turn into a Nympho. Something like Anna Exciting Affection different endings. For example, a ending where her husband finds out and forgives her then move away or Sarah takes revenge on the males who wrong her.
I didn't and I was a patreon. I enjoyed the start but found a lot of convulution and the promising stories killed off. Certain scenes were unavoidable, such as the rape scene at the start of the last update. He allowed a few people to dictate what should have been a good story. It took 8 updates for her to have sex and then it was abandoned due to his lack of love for the thing he created.

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
So, I have been working for a while on the remake. And since I will eventually leave F95 (Lets face it, not a good look making games, and being on a pirate site), I wanted to share what I have made in terms of character model so far.

View attachment 319691

The morphs of Sarah, they are the same. Its just a next gen model, and a newer skin. What I did, with the help of Geekbone and Lockhear, is that we found the model Sarah is. We found the skin Sarah uses. I took the Gen 3 Model, and transfered it to a gen 8 model, and then put on an updated skin from the same artist that made the original Sarah skin. What I am getting at here, is that I have made my best attempt at just updating the character graphically rather than just make my own character, and slapping the Sarah label on it.

In terms of the story, what it will be etc, it will be horror. It will still have (Most) of the characters and routes of the original, but I need to make the story my own.

What engine I will be using. It will most likely be UE4.

To finish off, on the pic below, the figure on the right will be the one I will be using. Just with some new hair

View attachment 319695
What kind of specs does your computer have, if i may ask?

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Sorry, but your version of Sarah looks nothing like the original. Where the old one had a youthful, naturally beautifully look, this one looks about ten years older with puffed up lips. Other than the hair, the two share very little resemblance. And since your giving it a horror take (who’s clamouring for that?), why not just make something completely original? Right now it just seems like an attempt to ride on the coat tails of another dev, while trying to capitalize on whatever fan base he has left.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Nothing wrong with being on f95 for promoting your work, and to reach out to lewd gaming community. Most of your paying customers will properly come from here, or get to know your work via this site. I recommend to stay here to engage with the people and your fans, but also pick your place where your game will be(patreon, own homepage or whatever) where you can get some income from your work and post updates.
Your model to the right looks very good. There are small details that maybe could change, but its up the each person how exactly he wants "Sarah" to look. Maybe a little more color on the lips?(idk). But really good job.
Good luck and let us know where you will show of your work so we can follow it : )
Yeah we will see what I do in the end. I will definetly look into the threads to my games on here (I allready do this).

I will be starting to show off my work soon to my +15 Patreons on my site. I am just waiting for some renders to finish :)

I also think impure consumed himself in a bubble of 5 people who payed top dollar and so he made a game for them and their kinks that he excluded everybody else, I think losing that control eventually caused him to abandon the game, as most of the story ended up being a disjointed how many BBC can we give the tiny white girl.
Honestly? I can see how that could/did happen. I myself with my game, have gotten a lot of requests that I have turned down. I mean, I do have a tier on my site that does include the ability to add content into the game that said patreon would like to see.

how can i help you with that? do you develop remake or new one?
Its a remake in the sense that the main characters will be the same, or the important ones. My story will be different. Much different. If you would like to help me, PM me on here.

I perfer the Impure version of Sarah but do not want see her break and turn into a Nympho. Something like Anna Exciting Affection different endings. For example, a ending where her husband finds out and forgives her then move away or Sarah takes revenge on the males who wrong her.
I did not know DeepSleep had reached that far into production actually. Good for him/her! With that said, my story will be different. But anyone who has played my game, know I have a level of morality in them. This will also be in the case of this story.

What kind of specs does your computer have, if i may ask?
Its a pretty powerful rig. When the demo gets released for this game, it will all make sense how I will make it.

Reactions: anka14

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i also like more the impure version of Sarah.
graphic quality i dont mind the lower quality impure used. its more important story and gameplay.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
This thread is giving me a headache.

At one hand, I have people writing outright lies about me. (It honestly just made me laugh on how innacurate it was xD)

On another hand, I have ppl saying they want the default look of Sarah, even though with anyone with any insight to how DAZ works knows that is impossible. And even though I go into detail explaining why I will not use Genesis 3 (Which Impure used to make Sarah), I am only met with deaf ears.

If you only say "We want Sarah to look like the old model!" And not giving me this:

- A skin for Genesis 8 (That I am using in my games) suggestion

- An updated version of EndOfSummerHair suggestiom (I think that resourse is almost 5 years old now)

How can I do it? I can't. Thats like me going into a burger restaurant and just saying "I want a burger" then refuing to tell them which burger I want, and just repeating "I want a burger" over and over again.

The conclusion is this. If you refuse to listen to me when I tell you things, why should I listen to you?

With that said, if anyone does have suggestions just PM me on here. Because mark my words, I am so done with this thread if all I get is insults, lies, and refusals to listen to what I am saying.

I will not be checking back here.

For those of you who actually gave me good suggestions and critique thank you. And special thanks to GeekBone and Lockhear who helped me find the right model and skin.

Danceswithsoup

May 30, 2017
This thread is giving me a headache.

At one hand, I have people writing outright lies about me. (It honestly just made me laugh on how innacurate it was xD)

On another hand, I have ppl saying they want the default look of Sarah, even though with anyone with any insight to how DAZ works knows that is impossible. And even though I go into detail explaining why I will not use Genesis 3 (Which Impure used to make Sarah), I am only met with deaf ears.

If you only say "We want Sarah to look like the old model!" And not giving me this:

- A skin for Genesis 8 (That I am using in my games) suggestion

- An updated version of EndOfSummerHair suggestiom (I think that resourse is almost 5 years old now)

How can I do it? I can't. Thats like me going into a burger restaurant and just saying "I want a burger" then refuing to tell them which burger I want, and just repeating "I want a burger" over and over again.

The conclusion is this. If you refuse to listen to me when I tell you things, why should I listen to you?

With that said, if anyone does have suggestions just PM me on here. Because mark my words, I am so done with this thread if all I get is insults, lies, and refusals to listen to what I am saying.

I will not be checking back here.

For those of you who actually gave me good suggestions and critique thank you. And special thanks to GeekBone and Lockhear who helped me find the right model and skin.
I am apologize for my ignorance about DAZ. I am a complete Noob about this.

Question about design process. If it possible and if not, just ignore the suggestion.

Is it possible to make Sarah skin more tan, the hair more yellowish, smaller mouth, increase the angle of eyes, make the eye and iris bigger?

I hope I can provide suggestion in the future.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i didnt know this was a specific thread about DiscipleOfVirginia remake of Sarah's life?
anyone can have an opinion, and to be critical is a part of that.
if you can not take any criticism or opinion, well its best you dont visit any forum at all.

Reactions: Conviction07

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Being one of the first adult games I played, and maybe the first where I legitimately found the female protagonist attractive, Sarah's life will also hold a special place in my heart. But looking back on it now, Sarah's model was really the only saving grace of this game. The "story" was utter trash, the supporting characters were either rapists or pathetic cucks, and the creepy old next door neighbor and his disgusting nails and body will forever haunt my dreams. So what value is there in even continuing the game if you're gonna not only change the tone, but also the main character's appearance, regardless of if you have no other option? Sarah had her time in the limelight, but now it's over. Let her die in peace.

Danceswithsoup

May 30, 2017
Being one of the first adult games I played, and maybe the first where I legitimately found the female protagonist attractive, Sarah's life will also hold a special place in my heart. But looking back on it now, Sarah's model was really the only saving grace of this game. The "story" was utter trash, the supporting characters were either rapists or pathetic cucks, and the creepy old next door neighbor and his disgusting nails and body will forever haunt my dreams. So what value is there in even continuing the game if you're gonna not only change the tone, but also the main character's appearance, regardless of if you have no other option? Sarah had her time in the limelight, but now it's over. Let her die in peace.
Personally I like to see Sarah in a different game where can turn the tables on her rapist and harasser and have multiple endings

Reactions: boloss456

Ethanuel

Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone have a save file before every scene, or atleast some of them? Specifically before the scene with Brad?! I'll be your best friend if you help me out!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: JuliaLBC

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, what about her assets? anyone has a duf file to use? i would like to use gen 3.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Daz 3D uses models and every time they upgrade, they change "generations". So most of the games that have been around for a while use Generation 3 or Gen 3 model. DoV is using Gen 8, which are the latest models. The models do not translate from one generation to the next. You can have a Gen 3 and a Gen 8 in the same scene, but you can't copy the models from one to the other so there is no way for him to recreate her in a different generation of models.

If you want to play around, Sarah is a Gen 3 and the model is and the hair is . You just have to tweak it a bit to get it to look like her, but she is a lot easier then a lot of the other popular models.

Even mine, which are pretty darn close, if you look at them closely they are different. I will admit I took some liberties in the tits department, but otherwise I tried to get her as close to the original as possible. My point is, as was DoV, anyone doing a remake, will not be able to get her exact as there are just too many variables.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fatguyx

Feb 6, 2018
a
Daz 3D uses models and every time they upgrade, they change "generations". So most of the games that have been around for a while use Generation 3 or Gen 3 model. DoV is using Gen 8, which are the latest models. The models do not translate from one generation to the next. You can have a Gen 3 and a Gen 8 in the same scene, but you can't copy the models from one to the other so there is no way for him to recreate her in a different generation of models.

If you want to play around, Sarah is a Gen 3 and the model is and the hair is . You just have to tweak it a bit to get it to look like her, but she is a lot easier then a lot of the other popular models.

Even mine, which are pretty darn close, if you look at them closely they are different. I will admit I took some liberties in the tits department, but otherwise I tried to get her as close to the original as possible. My point is, as was DoV, anyone doing a remake, will not be able to get her exact as there are just too many variables.

amazing work! thank you

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
What is the need of this program to run this game?
Do yourself a favor and don't play this it's barely even a game with minimal content not to mention the story is pretty much that same garbage story of dumb wife/girl gets blackmailed into sleeping with town.

Reactions: Moricano
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes