4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah, honestly the only good thing about the original Impure one was the render. The "story" was trash, NTR from the stinkiest, murkiest, trite 'Blacked housewives' depths. The writing was woeful.

Use it as a base jumping-off point. It'd still be pretty bad but, honestly, you can't get much worse than Impure's writing without actually trying (though, admittedly, I've seen far too many who took that as a challenge).
At best, chuck it all out and get a decent writer.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
OMFG, I am so tired of replies like this. Someone wants to continue doing the game, let them. You don't own the exclusive rights to this game, so honestly dude? Sit down and shut the fuck up when we FINALLY have a dev who wants to continue.
I guess by the way you replied to my question that you believe that others don't have the right to ask them.

At which point did I either claim exclusive rights to the game or try to deign Geekbone the ability to do as they wanted with it?
I simply questioned why they weren't creating their own game instead of modifying an existing one, especially if the existing one was consider by some to be so badly written/created. Which question Geekbone was nice enough to answer.

So why don't you go sit in a corner until you've learnt how to behave like an adult member of this community, instead of an ill-mannered bad mouthed inconsiderate child.

Last edited:

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
So why don't you go sit in a corner until you've learnt how to behave like an adult member of this community,
Strong words from someone who then says this:

instead of an ill-mannered bad mouthed inconsiderate child.
And if you paid ANY attention whatsoever to this thread, you have seen the hostility devs have gotten from trying to make a remake.

So lets make a deal. I will learn how to "beHAve LikE aN ADulT MEmbEr oF THis COmmUNiTY" if you learn how to read a fucking room better mate, deal?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
It's all good guys and gals... No need to go back and forth. I don't mind the questions or comments and I appreciate the defense/support as well.

Besides, my version may turn out to be "shite" anyway. :)

Reactions: anka14

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Sarah's life is quite old now, the story sucks and gameplay sucks.
its hard to make it worse.
sure when we did play Sarah's life the first time it was nice, just because of the model.
if Sarah's life was released today, it would get very low rates.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Just an update; I have all the renders and the initial script for day one completed. As you can imagine, not a ton of "content" but it will progress quickly.

I still have to do some "post production" work on the images to clean up any rendering defects and I have to tighten up the script and work on the introduction, but I should be able to release this by wed the 16th.

It's a crap ton of work for just one guy, but as I get better with the rendering process, it should get a little faster. If I get some decent reviews, I am planning on continuing it. To be honest, I want to work on my own project, but I am planning on making this VN with at least 14 days of content assuming I can get a lot faster with the process.

Anyway, I am having fun with this for now so I will see you on the 16th. Here are a couple sneak peeks, but both of them have not gone through the cleanup phase so you will notice some defects.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Just an update; I have all the renders and the initial script for day one completed. As you can imagine, not a ton of "content" but it will progress quickly.

I still have to do some "post production" work on the images to clean up any rendering defects and I have to tighten up the script and work on the introduction, but I should be able to release this by wed the 16th.

It's a crap ton of work for just one guy, but as I get better with the rendering process, it should get a little faster. If I get some decent reviews, I am planning on continuing it. To be honest, I want to work on my own project, but I am planning on making this VN with at least 14 days of content assuming I can get a lot faster with the process.

Anyway, I am having fun with this for now so I will see you on the 16th. Here are a couple sneak peeks, but both of them have not gone through the cleanup phase so you will notice some defects.

heey buddy any idea when this game arrive today?

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Okay... FWIW... Here is day 1 of Sarah's Life:Re-imagined.

There are some render mistakes and I will correct those, and I want to add a few more frames as the park sequence is a little awkward, but I felt it was complete enough for me to share and get some feedback; so here it is.

I would also appreciate a frank assessment and feedback. You cannot hurt my feelings. If it really is not any good, I will not bother to continue, but if enough people think it's a solid start, I will ask for a new game thread to be created and I will setup a plan to move forward.

Thanks in advance for your encouragement.

MAC IOS (Note: I did not test it on the Mac so let me know if there are issues)

Windows

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

There are some render mistakes and I will correct those, and I want to add a few more frames as the park sequence is a little awkward, but I felt it was complete enough for me to share and get some feedback; so here it is.

I would also appreciate a frank assessment and feedback. You cannot hurt my feelings. If it really is not any good, I will not bother to continue, but if enough people think it's a solid start, I will ask for a new game thread to be created and I will setup a plan to move forward.

Windows
Thanks! I'll have a look and let you know what I think.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
really nice that u have started this project and finally a release. i will play it tomorrow and give my critics! :)

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017

Windows

the hobo is way better looking just like the old man and it is a bit different and i don't mind i don't know about the pizzaboy but i want to see more of ur creation so far u did a good job and u still learning someone should make a new thread for this game and u need to ask a mod to give u a developer tag.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just played it:

the good:
- ren'py
- better resolution
- good consistency with the text/story

the bad:
- sarah's model, sometimes she looks old/ugly, while in other renders she is ok/hot.
- sarah act a bit odd with donny, after he grabber her, and says he is a nice guy.

overall i like it, after playing it i feel i want to play more, and thats a good sign.
right now i feel its better than the original.

still im a bit concerned of her model, as i think "Impure" version (as he uses genesis 3 right?) looks hotter.
but its a "need to get used thing" and im sure i will not mind after a bit. (thats the problem with remakes, we tend to compare too much)

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
just played it:

the good:
- ren'py
- better resolution
- good consistency with the text/story

the bad:
- sarah's model, sometimes she looks old/ugly, while in other renders she is ok/hot.
- sarah act a bit odd with donny, after he grabber her, and says he is a nice guy.

overall i like it, after playing it i feel i want to play more, and thats a good sign.
right now i feel its better than the original.

still im a bit concerned of her model, as i think "Impure" version (as he uses genesis 3 right?) looks hotter.
but its a "need to get used thing" and im sure i will not mind after a bit. (thats the problem with remakes, we tend to compare too much)
Thanks Baka!

Part of the problem with the model is lighting and it changes based on the environment, but I am using the same base Gen3 model. Still trying to get the hang of the lighting but I am working on it.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
the hobo is way better looking just like the old man and it is a bit different and i don't mind i don't know about the pizzaboy but i want to see more of ur creation so far u did a good job and u still learning someone should make a new thread for this game and u need to ask a mod to give u a developer tag.
Thanks!

anka14

Jan 14, 2017

Windows
nice job man. share patreon page

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes