4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Do yourself a favor and don't play this it's barely even a game with minimal content not to mention the story is pretty much that same garbage story of dumb wife/girl gets blackmailed into sleeping with town.
Thanks for answering.
It's really rubbish, the game's interface has neither configuration options already deleted the game thanks for the warning.

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
I need to unwatch this thread, used to be my fav lewd-RPGM game of all time (Eng ver of Ero-RPGM) and everytime I see a notif blip about this thread I get a small pang of excitement, but its just you bums here necro-ing an Abandoned game.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I need to unwatch this thread, used to be my fav lewd-RPGM game of all time (Eng ver of Ero-RPGM) and everytime I see a notif blip about this thread I get a small pang of excitement, but its just you bums here necro-ing an Abandoned game.
Lmao? Why would you get any hope for this game? Impure never ONCE finished a game just when a game looked like it was gonna pick up with new and exciting updates he would "start" a new project and only put out maybe a small line of code to fix a bug or w/e.... Christ I can't believe people after the FOURTH game he did this on still followed him....

Kinda miss those old school games. I really enjoyed playing Sarah's life, despite some bugs (inevitable with RPGmaker engine).
View attachment 394316

Old low res Gen2 assets used for this picture.
The only thing good about this game was the renders and it is the ONLY thing I will EVER say Impure did well everything else was TRASH his story telling TRASH pacing TRASH coding TRASH Impure would have made BANK had he just made 3d Model comics out of his Renders.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have tried to get a hold of Impure... but no joy so I thought I would mess around a bit and I have not talked to DoV who also expressed interest in doing this, but he has been busy working on his on game.

Full disclosure tho... I am working on day one right now and it is taking forever. I am re-writing the script, freshening up my Python programming skills (which I have not used in years) as well as modeling. I have a really good graphics card, but a 7 year old processor so the renders are taking a while. With Ren'py, because there are no RPG maps, there needs to be more images so there is more to do there. I am up to over 40 images and I am a little more than halfway done with day 1.

My point is, while I knew it was going to be a lot of work, I didn't know it was going to be this much work... So I plan on putting together 1 full day and then releasing it. If enough people like it, I will consider continuing. I don't want to start it and then not finish it, however, so I promise if day 1 goes well, I will make an honest attempt at it.

Also, the story is going to be a bit different. I am trying to use the original script as a starting point and a lot of scenarios will be similar. but there is a new direction with the characters. While there will be some blackmail going on (that is the core of the original game after all), there will be an underlying plot driving it. Plus, there will be new, non-blackmail/drugging/passing out scenes.

Anyway... I am planning for the middle of October to release it, but we will see.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I have tried to get a hold of Impure... but no joy so I thought I would mess around a bit and I have not talked to DoV who also expressed interest in doing this, but he has been busy working on his on game.

Full disclosure tho... I am working on day one right now and it is taking forever. I am re-writing the script, freshening up my Python programming skills (which I have not used in years) as well as modeling. I have a really good graphics card, but a 7 year old processor so the renders are taking a while. With Ren'py, because there are no RPG maps, there needs to be more images so there is more to do there. I am up to over 40 images and I am a little more than halfway done with day 1.

My point is, while I knew it was going to be a lot of work, I didn't know it was going to be this much work... So I plan on putting together 1 full day and then releasing it. If enough people like it, I will consider continuing. I don't want to start it and then not finish it, however, so I promise if day 1 goes well, I will make an honest attempt at it.

Also, the story is going to be a bit different. I am trying to use the original script as a starting point and a lot of scenarios will be similar. but there is a new direction with the characters. While there will be some blackmail going on (that is the core of the original game after all), there will be an underlying plot driving it. Plus, there will be new, non-blackmail/drugging/passing out scenes.

Anyway... I am planning for the middle of October to release it, but we will see.
Lmao imagine that it's like what I have been saying for years about Impure is actually true his story was half assed and full of blonde wife/girl gets blackmailed into doing the town type tropes and his games were buggy and had no real direction.

And LOL on trying to get ahold of Impure naw he never responded to shit and was in it to milk the patreon bucks till he burned all the bridges of his fan base when it was clear to them they got had.

Good luck dude I MAY scope it out and support you as you been honest and up front laying what you got on the table so I respect you for that and being honest and upfront with me goes a LONG way.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have the script completed for day 1 and almost all of the renders done, but I wanted to ask a question before I go too much farther down this path...

I am not sure I want to do an entire story on the dumb blonde being blackmailed or drugged by every dude in town, but I know the original game was very much just that; over-the-top scenarios with no attempt at all to make it seem even the least bit realistic. So I think there are three options I am willing to consider and one of them is a fresh approach to the blackmail scenario where the situations are a little out there but not too much and Sarah is aware she could probably stop the blackmail situations and wonders if maybe she just enjoys them.

Anyway, here is an impromptu poll for the people who liked the original Sarah's Life. I appreciate your feedback.

For Poll (sorry... could not figure out how to launch a poll in this forum)

Oh... and here a few sneak peeks from day one...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I have the script completed for day 1 and almost all of the renders done, but I wanted to ask a question before I go too much farther down this path...

I am not sure I want to do an entire story on the dumb blonde being blackmailed or drugged by every dude in town, but I know the original game was very much just that; over-the-top scenarios with no attempt at all to make it seem even the least bit realistic. So I think there are three options I am willing to consider and one of them is a fresh approach to the blackmail scenario where the situations are a little out there but not too much and Sarah is aware she could probably stop the blackmail situations and wonders if maybe she just enjoys them.

Anyway, here is an impromptu poll for the people who liked the original Sarah's Life. I appreciate your feedback.

For Poll (sorry... could not figure out how to launch a poll in this forum)

Oh... and here a few sneak peeks from day one...

just stick to the original story but make the blackmail with the cops in the police station different and with that little boy from the clothing store i don't like those scenes at all i like the gentlemans club scene but it can be better like sarah could do some more naughty thing's with that old man because she was drunk and horny and the scene with Mr chang or ching don't remember his name really good that was also a good scene and with the old man next door was also good and with the hobo's but make it so the player can choose between 2 or 3 paths like nope/little tease/give in but please don't put corruption points in it make it about the situation she is in.

Reactions: chacmool

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
just stick to the original story but make the blackmail with the cops in the police station different and with that little boy from the clothing store i don't like those scenes at all i like the gentlemans club scene but it can be better like sarah could do some more naughty thing's with that old man because she was drunk and horny and the scene with Mr chang or ching don't remember his name really good that was also a good scene and with the old man next door was also good and with the hobo's but make it so the player can choose between 2 or 3 paths like nope/little tease/give in but please don't put corruption points in it make it about the situation she is in.
The original script is trash, the start was OK, it was then taken over by 6 $50 patreons, the kid in the clothes store and the police station were theirs, If he doesn't want to start with a new script then it would be best to modify it.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The original script is trash, the start was OK, it was then taken over by 6 $50 patreons, the kid in the clothes store and the police station were theirs, If he doesn't want to start with a new script then it would be best to modify it.
Yeah... that kid was creepy...

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I don't want to do the corruption points path..., but I am doing exactly what you are suggesting as far as choices. It will be situation driven and you can choose any path depending on the player. It will basically be a VN with you being able to make some choices on how it plays out.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I don't want to do the corruption points path..., but I am doing exactly what you are suggesting as far as choices. It will be situation driven and you can choose any path depending on the player. It will basically be a VN with you being able to make some choices on how it plays out.
i can't wait to play ur game. :)

anka14

Jan 14, 2017
i forgot name but i think max or something who drew sarah. i like a lot this guy. you can continue it. i hate creepy guys who fuck Sarah especially fat ones. please dont use fat ones. its disgusting. you also could reshape tits i think.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I'm a little confused, because if the 'remake' is going to have a majorly different story line and replacement/different artwork then why not just make your own new game with a different name.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I'm a little confused, because if the 'remake' is going to have a majorly different story line and replacement/different artwork then why not just make your own new game with a different name.
He is remaking the game to get closure for fans (of which he is one) the problem is the story was so convoluted and damaged by the original dev that it needs an overhaul.

i forgot name but i think max or something who drew sarah. i like a lot this guy. you can continue it. i hate creepy guys who fuck Sarah especially fat ones. please dont use fat ones. its disgusting. you also could reshape tits i think.
I actually asked Impure about that originally, it was a $50 patreon's idea who stopped pledging, that is why it was stopped so abruptly, that one could have been a good corruption with out the blackmail, he could have got her to pose more sexily each time and then get to do more stuff. It would have been a better corruption route in my opinion.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
While there will be some changes, the core will be there. If you look at the preview images, all of those scenes were in the original. Sarah sat in bed thinking about her day the first morning, and she showed off her outfit to her husband and then she exposed herself to the bum in the park after he found her phone.

I am just trying to freshen it up and change the silliness.

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
OMFG, I am so tired of replies like this. Someone wants to continue doing the game, let them. You don't own the exclusive rights to this game, so honestly dude? Sit down and shut the fuck up when we FINALLY have a dev who wants to continue.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes