4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Dyvo

Aug 24, 2018
so old game and after so many years it is one of the best games RPG,very beautiful MC,is the most beautiful MC I have seen in a game.Τhe sexy scenes are amazing,nor tits watermelons no fat bodies and no ugly faces,this game is a classic.I played it again after years and found it wonderful.
I wish someone would finish the game. 100% agree, on of the best game from that genre.

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
His Patreon is still on, why hasn't his Patreon taken off like the others have been taken off as well as the developer. It feels strange that his donation was still on track without noticing his fan are still paying him on his Patreon?

If you ever are waiting for Elena life to be finishing soon, then would you do me a favour to ask Nickfifa to make Sarah's life
by himself to finish where it starts from the 0.8 version.

Reactions: Simon12345_

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
His Patreon is still on, why hasn't his Patreon taken off like the others have been taken off as well as the developer. It feels strange that his donation was still on track without noticing his fan are still paying him on his Patreon?

If you ever are waiting for Elena life to be finishing soon, then would you do me a favour to ask Nickfifa to make Sarah's life
by himself to finish where it starts from the 0.8 version.
Yeah his patroen has been online for ages my theory is that when i last spoke to him which was two years ago i believe he told me just finishing his exams after that he will carry on with the game so im guessing his exams didnt go well and he decided to quit for good or his exams went well went to uni or college and met a girl and lived harperley ever after lool

Reactions: Ray123

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
Yeah his patroen has been online for ages my theory is that when i last spoke to him which was two years ago i believe he told me just finishing his exams after that he will carry on with the game so im guessing his exams didnt go well and he decided to quit for good or his exams went well went to uni or college and met a girl and lived harperley ever after lool
Geez, I didn't know he was at school for doing an exam for uni.

Reactions: Simon12345_

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Geez, I didn't know he was at school for doing an exam for uni.
Yeah from what he told me he was doing exams and revising while making the game props to him made a really good game just hoped he carried on and finish it but dont ever see that happening anymore

Reactions: Ray123

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
I understand everyone's feelings, and yes, I tried to run before learning to walk, but the honest truth is I am married and my wife was not happy with what I was doing. So it all comes down to choices and nothing nefarious.

With Patreon, I did not charge anyone as I only wanted to collect when I released something. The few people who did donate were refunded in full when I shut down so I never actually collected any money for this. It has never been about money for me.

I am still interested in being a developer and I am still interested in this story, but the rendering is the issue. As I mentioned in a previous post, my wife has been working from home for over a year now and trying to do renders behind her back is exhausting and not worth the trouble. In the meantime, I have been working on perfecting my Python skills and learning to use Ren'py better by creating game galleries and looking at the code from other games. I also upgraded my rig with an intel 9i and an Invidia RTX2080.

To date, I have written the entire story. It takes place over 30 game days and there are, on average, 125 renders per day. Will I ever finish it? Who knows. I have never promised anything but if and when I do release it, I am planning on releasing the game in full.
Tell her to support you or divorce and leave. If your partner is this useless, then it's not worth the hassle.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
So bad.. when I used to play this game I was in final year of clg and now I am doing my 3rd job .

Time is so fast... it's nice to see developer being humble and honest here with his project and difficulties.

Wish you all the best for future sir.

And btw.. this is the first VN type adult game I ever played..and your MC's beauty hooked me up to this field. Thanks.

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Can anyone make a game compatible for MAC with a zip instead of a rar?? Please. I’ll make it worth your while.

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Isnt there like 1000 ways to unrar a file in mac? Just google?
I have tried winzip. and unarchiver. they wont work. I swear if someone will make this into a MAC download I will pay them if I am able to play the game.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Is there any way to repeat scenes or see them again? Like recollection room or a file of scenes' photos.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes