4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The Mega link isn't helpful. It is downloading some kind of folder and not an app
Welcome to the wonderful world of computer - Where everything is not an app!
Is this case we have a game created with the tool RPGMAKER where it requires you to download a program before you can play the game. (pssst download it )
Remember its 18+ to be on this forum and play the game. Have fun and no you can't play it on your phone :cautious:

Mar 31, 2020
so i download the game, what do i have to download now to play the game? (i am sick as hell and my brain is fucked up right now, plz don't say things like "just read a few posts back" or something like that) thanks.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
so i download the game, what do i have to download now to play the game? (i am sick as hell and my brain is fucked up right now, plz don't say things like "just read a few posts back" or something like that) thanks.
Ok so instead of going back "a few pages" can you at least try to just go up 3 post? its not that hard, there is link and everything.
:unsure: :coffee: HF.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
yeah,this game is a classic.....still alot of fun playing....thanks for letting me remember it.
Agreed :D - Sometimes when I'm bored I do a replay of it, I think its funny how clueless the BF is :LOL: He's wife is literally getting in on with 3 homeless guys in the bath and he's just to stupid to get it! Good stuff right there hehe

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
this game is not over, there are still bugs, I didn't go over when I was with the black man, and after that nothing

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes