VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Strayka

Jun 29, 2020
I've gone through a few times not wanting to grind stats, and instead found what values are what in a site that I use to edit this stuff called saveeditonline. These are the variables I found are what.

DEF = Resistance
MDF = Armor
AGI = Speed
MMP = Stamina
MyHP = Pleasure Cap
MAT = Looks 250 base = 200 ingame

Variable 36 = Mouth Corruption
Variable 42 = Ass Corrpution
Variable 41 = Leg Corruption
Variable 45 = Pussy Corruption
Variable 46 = Anal Corruption
Variable 44 = Clit Corruption
Variable 75 = Feet Licked
Variable 80 = Ass Poke
Variable 81 = Ass Squeeze
Variable 83 = Asscheeck Licked
Variable 97 = Pussy Penetration
Variable 98 = Anal Dirty Talk
Variable 99 = Asshole Licked
Variable 100 = Asshole Fingered
Variable 101 = Ass Penetration
Variable 164 = Asscheek Job
You can edit all this in game in the cheats and more such as how cum-covered Saria is.

Reactions: D4n0w4r

zadoll

Apr 20, 2019
very bad what vaginal and anal sex doesnt have animations... lost tons of ero emotions.. god Eros wont be pleased

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I don't think much content is coming, at least in the short term. I heard the dev was redoing the combat system, which is/will be a substantial chunk of work, and rebalancing and rehooking the new systems back into the rest of the game.

kickbut622

Jan 17, 2022
he said in the discord the update will likely move to the mid to late july
That's unfortunate. I'm guessing it'll be the combat update and the massage parlor side job in it then? I get wanting to release both at the same time, but I was really looking forward to trying out the new combat system.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I hope after all this that updates will go back to being monthly.

One of the things that set it apart from the majority of other games here.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
I hope after all this that updates will go back to being monthly.

One of the things that set it apart from the majority of other games here.
A big reason this update is taking so long is because of the changes and content. Completely revamping the battle system required a new equipment menu as well. On top of that hes still adding the masseuse side job as well. I'd suspect that this kind of wait is going to be anomalous and only really happen when these big kind of overhaul updates come around.

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
Well I just hope I'm worrying about something that doesn't exist at all.
Revamping the combat system is reasonable, however it has nothing to do with the sidejob that was not yet finished. Or maybe it does?
It's just that the un-updated Trello starting to become more and more unsettling.
Meh. I can totally wait. Be it December for the next update. I'm fine with it.

Reactions: Degen2527

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Hot ahh hell game.

Love the MC. Pretty thick dark-skinned tomboy with muscles and ronin lifestyle (I would suggest the option to add pubic hair). This is something I would have liked to see in Karryn's Prison. Karryn looked too much like an office lady and not so much like an experienced warrior unlike Saria.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Well I just hope I'm worrying about something that doesn't exist at all.
Revamping the combat system is reasonable, however it has nothing to do with the sidejob that was not yet finished. Or maybe it does?
It's just that the un-updated Trello starting to become more and more unsettling.
Meh. I can totally wait. Be it December for the next update. I'm fine with it.
Seems like he's been running it kinda loose with the trello lately. There's been far more said about progress in the discord.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes