VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Nanapower

Jun 15, 2018
this game sure is slow and confusing... no idea where to go or what to do... combat takes too long
You Literally have Cheat to One shot Enemy's if you grind games are not your thing !
You can max all sex stats in 30 mins Because of cheat that you won't get kidnaped if willpower goes zero !
And about the comment no idea where to go ! Just go Foward xD

SheinBein

Dec 8, 2019
Is the next update expected at the end of July? Or was it supposed to be around now after an extra month?

LordChiruChiru

Aug 1, 2017
Is there any hope of beating Karin? I think the costumes are a little better than Karin
Idk the costumes don't really seem great imo. Looks like that games gonna be a miss to me. To me Karryn's Prison set a gold standard.

/;/

Feb 17, 2020
Oh god, the Project Moon influence has spread all the way here cuz that card design and text is pretty much one for one from Library of Ruina

Reactions: anku0910

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
This isn't a new costume or anything, as stated in the Trello the dev ain't doing different costumes. So it looks like it's something just for the menu.

*snort line of copium

I hope he changes that mindset

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
*snort line of copium

It's not like he can't do it, it's just that it would take away lots of development time redoing every CG with the new costumes.

He said on discord that the monster cut-ins are coming pretty soon as well.

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
It's not like he can't do it, it's just that it would take away lots of development time redoing every CG with the new costumes.

He said on discord that the monster cut-ins are coming pretty soon as well.
so there is a chance after all this is done, assuming he does finish this. good enough for me

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I am sure I am in the minority but I doubt I will see many of the scenes as I am the type of player who tries really hard to win every fight even grinding to make sure I don't get overpowered in a fight lol. Probably defeats the purpose but I am going to be the strongest ninja there is lol.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes