VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ah, entitled artist mentality. Whenever I see people hating on AI art, I know that they're either artists or individuals that have never worked with artists. Perfection of AI art generation can't come soon enough.

These people could be eating uncooked potatoes out of a can, and they'll still act like they're too good to draw you a double amputee catgirl that uses her detached limbs as throwing weapons.

Not that I ever tried to commission such a thing. . .
LOL he'd give a shit if all funding stopped.

See this is why I don't do patreon.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Ah, entitled artist mentality. Whenever I see people hating on AI art, I know that they're either artists or individuals that have never worked with artists. Perfection of AI art generation can't come soon enough.

These people could be eating uncooked potatoes out of a can, and they'll still act like they're too good to draw you a double amputee catgirl that uses her detached limbs as throwing weapons.

Not that I ever tried to commission such a thing. . .
On skullgirls there is actually a catgirl like that so yeah if there are artists who do things like that i dont get why some of them act like they are so much better than other people just because they have the talent of drawing anime tiddies.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Thank god I learned my lesson a long time ago and no longer support Patreon projects no matter how promising they look.
I'm just glad I'm not the only one who has said this. It's almost common sense at this point but I'm still thankful to those who take the risk.

I do have to mentioned I only gambled $20, So I'm not known to take risks anyway.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
He's counting on the discord drones, no discernment whales and sunken cost fallacy. Let a few more of those wake up to reality and we'll see how Captain Dante Sasuke Madara Edgelord Badass feels about it. Keep reminding everyone that this is the guy they are giving money to. Other scammers at least know how to shut up. Look at the Something Unlimited guy, don't do shit, don't say shit, just keep raking in the money.

Reactions: Hiroshi000

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
so like , am I supposed to get new cards or am I somehow supposed to play around the tickler one shotting me

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
welp finished the new update
-pros : simplified system (old one does somewhat feel messy with it shitzillion sex parameters)
-cons : way too simplified gameplay, felt like a massive downgrade or a ripoff unironically
at best I'm gonna let him cook for a few update lol.

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
The amount of initiative you have also goes down at certain points in a fight, I still don't know why this happens.
This log should show why Saria's initiative reduces as a battle progresses, amongst other contextual passive actions.
Only commenting on this bit since nobody answered for you, but her initiative goes down because she starts with 3, but only regens 2 a turn, and one of her cards costs 2. So if you're attacking in every single slot on every single turn, it seems like it just "randomly" goes down after you use that 2 cost card. If you leave a slot empty, she will keep that 1 initiative that would have been used and next turn will be at 3 again. Likewise, you can go above 3 if you keep skipping actions.

Hey, I said you could reduce them. I never said how much ;) Also, I think he's working on an option to make them even bigger.
The other guy reading your reply:
hqdefault.jpg

No animations in the future? I just genuinely don't know.
What about actual corruption system, battle-fuck, actual gameplay? Mediocre card game can be fixed, maybe?
Open-world is cool if there is something to do, no?
Dev already confirmed battle fuck is not being re-added

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
what is the condition for sex option in stage 2 and 3?
In the first battle (or any battle really), stay alive long enough for your clothes to get ripped, then stay alive even longer so the enemy starts doing lewd attacks instead of regular ones. Lose the fight through lewd attacks and it should give you enough background corruption (since we can't see it in any way) to unlock those options. If you still can't, repeat step 1 until you can.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes