VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Damn man, this game is flooding my alerts now. And not in the good way, looking at the opinions posted either.

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
Yeah I beat the tickler only because he decided to be horny as shit half way through the fight and not try to kill me , I think the combat system itself is fine but this is a bad omen for the kind of difficulty .

Jan 9, 2019
History of this game:

<= v0.13

Everything went smoothly, game was fun and had potential

v0.14
Trashed combat system to card battles. Noone really liked that and reviews went down to 3.5 stars.

v0.16
"I remade the game from scratch"

I expect this to be Abandoned soon :sneaky:
v0.17
"I remade the game IN Scratch"

Reshy055

Oct 28, 2020
Damn, so this "update" is just a new unbalanced mess of a combat and overall less content.
Welp, GG dev. You had a good run. I genuinely don't think I've seen a game just set itself on fire like this before.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Stas442

literallypan

Jan 6, 2021
Probably an unpopular opinion, but this card system is pretty fun to me at least. Though I do feel that this should've been a separate game since its completely different to the old version. The subs are definitely pissed.

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
Fastest uninstall on this site Launched game Dialogs on Fast chapter 0 next 1 didn't get any more chapters so uninstall

sebast88395

Apr 16, 2022
Yeah I beat the tickler only because he decided to be horny as shit half way through the fight and not try to kill me , I think the combat system itself is fine but this is a bad omen for the kind of difficulty .
yeah he was just beating me in 1-2 turns until I set the cheat to start mood at 100% so he does lewd moves instead so I can survive long enough to beat him

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
I think we have the winner of the award for the most unlucky developer of the year, with one decision he destroyed his entire community, his game and its potential and trust...
Nothing about this was even remotely down to luck.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Does the new version actually have meaning choices and corruption mechanics since it is now a VN style?

• Haha
Reactions: spblu
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes