VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

dontmindme613

Mar 6, 2022
I dunno why everyone is throwing a temper tantrum, it is his game and we get to play it for free. If he doesn't like the way it is developing and wants to change it, that is up to him. I really want to see what he will make that required him to completely remake the game from scrap. Just let the man cook.
i hear you, i understand you, but its still a bummer to see such a promising game get flipped on its head so much.

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Holy fuck bro

« v0.16
I remade the game from scratch :) »

Well then, Imma play that once I finalise my windows reinstall after work... (like fucking 5:30 AM).

floran

May 20, 2020
This is why NEVER buy early-access, pre-order or do patreon stuff. Even if the build looks promising as soon as money flows they take it make retartded decisions.

I know this is a pirate site but pirating is also a way to test games before buying, it has saved me from buying so many awful games that look good at first.

cptkleenex

Jun 23, 2018
What bothers me about some comments is basically the dismissal of "freeloaders". The issue there is that today's freeloader may have been yesterday's supporter or could be tomorrrow's supporter. Some might scoff at that idea but I've been there personally when the scope and/or direction of a project changes either based on the creator's vision or voted on by the bulk of supporters.

I supported something like Claire's Quest with all the potential it had and then a lot of the supporters started to steer it too much toward bestiality and that's just not my thing. I supported Seeds of Chaos but lost interest after it seemed to be more interested in spinning its wheels in place instead of move forward. With this project I wasn't yet a supporter but it was starting to scratch that kind of itch that was moving me toward it but now it just doesn't.

So I guess you can dismiss myself and a lot of others as freeloaders but its not always so black and white.

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Here on Brazil we have an expression that translates to "shoting yourself on the foot", it's when you just fucked yourself by your own decision, i am curious to know if you guys have something similar in your language.
It's the same or similar in a bunch of languages.

In English it's exactly the same, ergo "shooting yourself in the foot".
In German it's "shooting yourself in the knee".

Makes me wonder, if Brazilians might also have a saying like us Germans with the same meaning as above:
"Ein Eigentor schießen." (Scoring an own goal.)

Last edited:

DsS2

Aug 11, 2021
Bruh, the wait is literally D̶̞̦̰͍̤̜̣͎̠̺̳̙̮͗͒̓̑́̈͂̏̃̂Ì̶̘͇̠̼͇̰̳̖͌̏̾̑̋́̕S̶̠̘̮̯̟̠͓͖͉̜͈͍̋̈̋̌́̓͐̒́͘͜͝͠ͅT̶̥͎̮̖̏̾Ơ̸̥̥̆̒Ŕ̷̢̡̧̠̜̺̜̳̫̬̦̻̖̦͓͆̄̌̈́͒͑̑͠Ṯ̸̀̅̈̅̉̋͋̈̇͒Į̵̦̣̥̭͍͇́̔̒̊̅Ṋ̵̢̨̭̟͙̟͇̳̮͎̠̳͊͛̕̚͝G̸͓͖̟̐̊́̄͛͠ me.

How the actual fuck u did this???!!??

Nildzre

Mar 30, 2018
Holy notifications batman... guess this is another thread that i can put next to the Cloud Meadows thread to read for a laugh after an update now.

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Haven't seen a game get this many bad review so quickly so had to download the new version to see for myself.

I played the first version and quite liked it, wasn't perfect but was hoping things would get fixed. But after playing the new version I can understand why so many people are annoyed.

First version had a very original atmosphere and feel to it. Now that's all gone and just a boring card game instead. I haven't seen a game change this much before. I guess Light Space Love is the only other Karryn's Prison like game at the moment?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Well, I guess this isn't a suprise. He hasn't actually worked in the side-scrolling in quite a long time (new enemies, new maps) and he did just rip out all of the RPG combat.

I don't like how UI-heavy it is now instead of actually walking places, but it sure is faster.

It's a very diffrent game to the one originally shown, but I can't yet say that it's a bad one.
Although that's probably because I didn't play enough to find out.

Reactions: Ifllslonly
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes