Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is every character in this game a psycho? Even the MC is unhinged.
pretty much the only character I can recall is somewhat normal was the old friend forget if she was a childhood friend or just college friend. Tho maybe I just forgot a bit about her and she is crazy too but at the very least she is less crazy than the rest.

I'm having difficulty finding the point that the game jumped the shark, I'm starting to think that it jumped it from the start but I was being too hopeful that it was going to become something interesting.
Honestly this game is kind of in Guilty pleasure territory for me. It's not good but it's good enough that I want to keep playing and see what happens for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'm having difficulty finding the point that the game jumped the shark, I'm starting to think that it jumped it from the start but I was being too hopeful that it was going to become something interesting.

Reactions: pajadolik

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
i honestly dont know what to expect here. Either it is the greatest update ever or a lame coup out and we do not see more Bigfoots XD
Keep playing.

The only Bad thing in this Game is the idiotic Best friend
Hope mc can cuck him into a mental breakdown and he doesnt show anymore

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Nice update!
I didn't expect this outcome at all. That escalated quickly :KEK:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sassy Girl [v0.4.4] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 363mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: 6een
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes