Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Dev if you read this, ignore the complains about the characters being over the top.
People are too used to cookie cutter characters, the fact that your heroines are so unique and colorful is what drew me in in the first place. For each person complaining theres another person enjoying them (do I need to mention characters like Harley Quinn being huge hit) yes there is a small issue about the language barrier but your writing comes through and the outcome is enjoyable.

Miriam/Grace is a thing of beauty and I fell in love with her, not only she is hot, she is ALL over the mc. I adore that she is a loony, her vulnerabilities make me love her even more and I just wanna take care of her ( in every sense). If you ask me, you should turn her obsessiveness for mc up to 11, if people don't like her they can skip her path.

I will consider supporting you but I need to see how the Dorothy non-camgirl path and Timmy cucking situations will go, for now im in your corner. Keep up the amazing work and all the best.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie I do enjoy most of the character's well character / personality my self as well cause they are different. Even if I don't like most of the characters appearance cause of their big breast are over the top for me.

Last edited:

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
if cap_03_sc_16_16 == 3: should be checking cap_03_sc_16_18, not cap_03_sc_16_16 (which is never even set). A few more small bugs that I don't remember. I'm loving all the rest. The language is a bit off sometimes, but that's fine. Definitely one for Patreon :love:

Talktothehand

Feb 27, 2021
In my honest opinion, I love this game until is was revealed that the hot milf was MC's mom, maybe it's just me who doesn't like these incests? It's hard choice, but now gotta abandon from playing it. Cheers everyone

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
In my honest opinion, I love this game until is was revealed that the hot milf was MC's mom, maybe it's just me who doesn't like these incests? It's hard choice, but now gotta abandon from playing it. Cheers everyone
yeah luckily I didn't think she was hot and hated her so was easy for me to ignore her advances. I dislike incest most of the time in these games anyways unless it done well otherwise comes across as being there to check off a box.

Mar 26, 2022
Are all the girls in this game fucking bipolar? In one scene Miriam totally bashes MC, calls him worthless piece of shit wasting oxygen, and then suddenly in the next one she's deeply in love with him and longs for his touch?

Reactions: redsling

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
I think considering who Miriam turned out to be for the MC, I think she was treating him bad not only due to guilt of her leaving him behind with his father BUT because of her feelings for him were starting to surface and she didnt want to admit it, she probably figured if she treated him bad then he would have a really good reason to hate her and not love her back. Now after her revelation she treats him much more nicely.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes