depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
i honestly dont know what to expect here. Either it is the greatest update ever or a lame coup out and we do not see more Bigfoots XD
Keep playing.

The only Bad thing in this Game is the idiotic Best friend
Hope mc can cuck him into a mental breakdown and he doesnt show anymore

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Nice update!
I didn't expect this outcome at all. That escalated quickly :KEK:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sassy Girl [v0.4.4] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 363mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: 6een

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The somewhat broken English combined with all the characters being somewhat deranged does lend the game a certain je ne sais quoi. I'm never quite sure in any given scene if it's the character being mental, the writer's English being shaky, or both.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
In general, a game needs characters that appeal and carry the story. Here, there are only characters that piss you off and you don't care if the whole group gets hit by a bus. The player loses nothing in that situation. That's why it's not playable.
Hell even before playing this game only 1 character from the previews was appealing to me and turns out that character is the most normal out of the bunch. So I 100% only plan to play her path, this game feels like a guilty pleasure for me not gonna lie. I just want to see what happens cause how crazy everyone is but don't care about the story at all lol.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Guilty Pleasure is a hell of a lot better and more tolerable than this. You don't need to delete it because you're pissed off. Even that game can't get through the sieve without being annoying, but that game isn't built around annoyance like this game is. I just can't play this one when there are no tolerable characters.
haha well I have a high tolerance for watching or playing things that suck tbh. I'm somehow able to find some enjoyment from this but I know it's shit which is why I consider a guilty pleasure but yeah I agree with you.

Reactions: Rotten-Pussy
3.50 star(s) 48 Votes