majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
I don't know if it's the language barrier, or on purpose, but these conversations crack me up! :ROFLMAO:

Adele: Because the world sucks.
Adele: Men suck.
Adele: Women suck.
Adele: The system sucks.
MC: My sadness increases.

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
I wonder when Miriam had a daughter with her son. Did she okay if her son impregnate her daughter/granddaughter.

Character & theme set up just got me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Wow, last time I played this game was around when Josephine arrived. She was a bit over the top in her entitled bitchiness, but still believable.
Now I caught up and realized since then the game has gone bonkers.
Miriam totally crazy. Josephine batshit crazy. (In stead of MC I'd be worried its inherited.) Dorothy intellectually disabled. And Karen, who seemed to be the most normal also started to behave stupidly in the last update.
And MC also did some extreme stuff.

Now, I'm not against most of the fetishes used in the game but with all these added together it's hard to take it seriously, which is totally different from how it started out to be.

Last edited:

Rocksy1

May 8, 2023
I am not against harem games and usually go harem routes on first playthrough if not a single LI gets my interest high enough, but hearing Miriam say at the beginning of relationship that MC can have other women was such a big turn off. Especially that I thought she was more of a obsessive/possessive type of character considering her past and her head problems.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
What's with all the "Mom"?? Does anybody ever say that? Is that a literal translation from a language where people exclaim "Mom" in surprise?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Made a Mod with choice recommendations ("walkthrough") + some more game settings

===============================
Feb. 10, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.4.4

===============================

Download Mod v0.4.4 (~4MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.4.4 (~320MB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2841205 View attachment 2841206 View attachment 2841207
The recommendation in the image below is wrong (unless it has an impact on future events later in the story that I don't know of). The better choice is to pretend to be sleepwalking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Not sure why Dev try to focus on facial expressions so much. These emotions on faces done in bad manner, like bad actors in bad series... Need a lot of improvements in this part of game. Animations need improvements too.
Otherwise, that game really ok.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Dev if you read this, ignore the complains about the characters being over the top.
People are too used to cookie cutter characters, the fact that your heroines are so unique and colorful is what drew me in in the first place. For each person complaining theres another person enjoying them (do I need to mention characters like Harley Quinn being huge hit) yes there is a small issue about the language barrier but your writing comes through and the outcome is enjoyable.

Miriam/Grace is a thing of beauty and I fell in love with her, not only she is hot, she is ALL over the mc. I adore that she is a loony, her vulnerabilities make me love her even more and I just wanna take care of her ( in every sense). If you ask me, you should turn her obsessiveness for mc up to 11, if people don't like her they can skip her path.

I will consider supporting you but I need to see how the Dorothy non-camgirl path and Timmy cucking situations will go, for now im in your corner. Keep up the amazing work and all the best.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie I do enjoy most of the character's well character / personality my self as well cause they are different. Even if I don't like most of the characters appearance cause of their big breast are over the top for me.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 48 Votes