TransGirl70

Oct 24, 2022
For a long time I've rebuild this game for Linux because that's the OS I use. I don't understand why the developer doesn't just click PC instead of Windows in the Ren'Py launcher when building this game. This time I decided to share my Linux only build for anyone who wants it.

Download:

TransGirl70

Oct 24, 2022
why not just wine it?
Because I avoid using wine as much as possible when an app can run natively on Linux. But hey, if you want to use wine, who am I to say you can't. I just do not want to use wine if I can so easily avoid it. :)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I decided to go through the whole game without choosing “schizophrenia” I wonder how such a turn will end... I thought it would be better not to choose schizo and leave it as if it was real :HideThePain:

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Exactly this. It can be another incest or harem story just as the normal ones out there, no offense because I enjoy the normal ones as well when it has a decent story. But sometimes crazy shit like this just hits me on another level, it's like tasting something unusual once in a while after having normal meal everyday.

I'm just afraid of getting an end where everything happened was his imagination like those dream end some shit movies had. I would rather the craziness of this went off the charts at the end :ROFLMAO:
HematiteDev said there would be two different routes and endings depending on the player's choice.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Why does the MC (and other NPCs) constantly refer to the women as 'he'?

Edit: Miriam also refers to her husband as 'she'. Is the dev some kind of troll?

Edit2:The MC sitting on his bed, talking about Miriam: "If he has a mistress". Seriously?
If you haven't gotten the answer to this question as of yet:
English is the hardest language to learn and translate to or from (excluding Navajo and a few rare languages) because it phrases are placed backwards to almost all languages. Additionally translating to English often comes up with he/him when referring to a female and she/her when referring to a male (especially translating from Asian languages). Many non-English Devs have this problem and just don't know better or don't care because "everyone knows what I mean!"/

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
For a long time I've rebuild this game for Linux because that's the OS I use. I don't understand why the developer doesn't just click PC instead of Windows in the Ren'Py launcher when building this game. This time I decided to share my Linux only build for anyone who wants it.

Download: Workupload
Thanks for sharing the linux version.
Could it be that the dev doesnt know that linux exist at all? :LUL:

TransGirl70

Oct 24, 2022
Thanks for sharing the linux version.
Could it be that the dev doesnt know that linux exist at all? :LUL:
Could be, and you're welcome. And how can the dev not know? This site is full of games offering the PC versions (which includes the shell script that Ren'Py generates so the game runs on Linux). What Ren'py actually does in the background is skip the Linux part when building for Windows only. But hey, it gives me something to do every now and then. :)

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
Could be, and you're welcome. And how can the dev not know? This site is full of games offering the PC versions (which includes the shell script that Ren'Py generates so the game runs on Linux). What Ren'py actually does in the background is skip the Linux part when building for Windows only. But hey, it gives me something to do every now and then. :)
Yeah... that will be a mystery regarding the dev. :D :p

Have a nice one.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I find it a shame that all the girls get dominated by the MC no matter how strong willed they are, or weak willed he acts if you try to go the nice guy route. It honestly feels unrealistic, especially since the MC is supposed to have issues, and that all just disappears once the story gets going, I wish everyone could easily get over trauma.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Honestly, I don't like this schizo plot...
I selected multiple times that I was NOT on the schizo-road but the option keeps coming back... Looks like you can't dodge this part of the plot if you want to see all the scenes, which sucks.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Honestly, I don't like this schizo plot...
I selected multiple times that I was NOT on the schizo-road but the option keeps coming back... Looks like you can't dodge this part of the plot if you want to see all the scenes, which sucks.
So far, no.
What I've come to understand is that both situations are the same for now.
Odds the ends differently.

3.50 star(s) 48 Votes