4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

liyih_black

Sep 11, 2021
Nice game, if there are any patreons out here, please suggest the dev to include lot of repeatable free roam events in the game!

Netlinto

Jun 3, 2021
cmon dude.. we almost never find milf x ugly dilf game
Please if anyone find an ntr game, dont ask for something like "oh.. he is ugly pls dev remove this guy" or "this game havve ntr pls remove" its different if u ask for avoidable ntr, for irene its totally good that she is unavoid but i want laura to be avoidable though..
nono, i meant "Why it's always ugly bastard", why not make it ugly gentle( i'd explain further but i'm half sleepy rn), sometimes their vicious behaviour is really hard to bear with

tzarian

May 3, 2020
Really strong start!
One gripe I have (might have just missed how this works) is that guilt is really hard to lower, I ended up leaving it at max and lowering it to just below max by doing the shop one.
Besides that, honestly great, art, set up, pacing etc.

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
This was really fun so far! I have almost entirely positive feelings about where this is going (like: 4.5/5).

But, it is a tad hard (not too hard, but :cautious:). Without having figured out the optimal chain of decisions, I am constantly plugging holes in a sinking ship, while it is falling apart. One example: I did the cleaning task at night and Daiki came over the next morning to complain, so cleaning didn't add more satisfaction than sleeping subtracted. Great....

Guilt is at max or 90% and I just can't waste any action on that because of the other pressures. Suspicion oscillates between red and yellow, money is low, satisfaction at 50%. Maybe there are too few actions in a day. Just one, that's really quite low.... Moreover, the set of possible actions is perhaps a bit restrictive and it is easy to make mistakes. I had 3 Game overs fairly quickly after the game started.

Most importantly, text skipping: In my opinion, if you intend for the player to read the text fairly reliably, then don't make mundane repeat events. Working in the library repeats the same way until the story progresses, so there is no need to read it. So, I skip ofcourse, but this is how you train the player to skip a lot, and, let's say: an event starts the same but progresses differently. I will almost certainly miss it due to skipping, because reading everything even on repeat is too steep a price.

So I suggest a fast fade to black and just add money (or whatever: lower guilt, etc.) if the text/event content didn't change yet.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Ooh, now this looks like an interesting game. Can't wait to give it a try when it's a bit more fleshed out!

grub2

May 4, 2018
very tedious but the art and writing are both good. my main gripes are:

1) suspicion gain. why in the world am i getting suspicion if eugene is asleep? how does he know i'm mopping that fat ugly bastard's floor? why does that make him suspicious? the god item didn't work and i got a game over, and when i would try to manually edit the variables (suspicion, gold, gold from working, etc) in the save editor, it would automatically be reverted to its previous values. very cool and epic.

2) time. this isn't persona 5, "oh im so tired from reading these legal documents" is so stupid and contrived. i understand the nature of this game's development (it's a side project so you have to pad it out to the extreme so the player doesn't burn through the content fast enough) but it's just so annoying to deal with.

Jun 3, 2018
Gotta love those ntr games! I only have two complaints though.

1.) It's too hard for me to raise the satisfaction and suspicion levels, every time I try raise one level the other suddenly drops low, and no matter what I do I just can't seem to keep Eugene from getting suspicious and keeping Daiki satisfied.
Right now, I have to use God Mode to stop myself from getting a game over because my satisfaction and suspicion levels are both dangerously low, and it's making it difficult to earn enough money to pay Daiki and collecting the remaining scenes at the same time.
I would like a request that the next build would have the option to adjust the levels and a cheat to automatically earn money instantly.

2.) Okay Daiki may be an ugly bastard looking to netorare Irene-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I hope you'll use RPGM to its benefit. You can't have sprite sex in a Renpy game for instance, but it is a fun and interesting thing you can do in RPGM.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Heya Guys
do you know the release date of each update? i mean can we expect the next version to arrive in january?

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes