4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
looks like a nice promising ntr game nice scenes many cheating and a nice busty marrid woman and a man who dont regnoize his wife so she start cheating cause a other man shows her more attionen nice hope more coming like it really

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
So many 5 star ratings praising it like the best game ever made so early in the development are kinda sus but I'll give it a shot anyway. The art looks worth a test

edit: Game has some potential. Setting is good and the girl+daughter are cute. Book mechanic hase some witch trainer vibes, and gives a decent feeling of progress for corruption
way too little content for any rating tho

Last edited:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
it looks pretty GOOD
unfortunly dev is already working in another game. in my own experience this means too little content per year for each game. hope i get wrong but i dont really think so hehe
anyways thx for sharing :D

hydro13

May 22, 2017
I think this game has a bug with the satisfaction mechanic. After reading the books Daiki's satisfaction didn't go up much with cleaning or cooking.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
How do you cook in this game? I have ingridients and read the book but don't get the option?

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
I really like the story line and artwork for this game so I have high hopes and look forward to seeing it develop :) On play through however I reached a point where irene's guilt stopped going down even when I skipped days and I don't know why so I gave up I will restart it when more conent is released. Keep up the good work!

sovereign31

Sep 21, 2017
REALLY looking forward to the future updates. Solid first release and the slow corruption is very nice. Only thing is management becomes a bit difficult the further on you go due to the increasing suspicion and decreasing satisfaction.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
I'm hoping that a guy who makes NTR games will pump out the updates. Idk why I think that, but it obviously isn't just a generic 'cest game cash grab. Wishful thinking maybe cause I'm not going to touch this one until a few updates in, looks great though.

Reactions: XkillaaX
4.50 star(s) 30 Votes