Others Completed Saving Sister: Part 1 [v1.5.3] [ArniiGames]

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I think that someone should edit the first post cause the sequel of this game is not part 2 but the cruise, am I right?

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Is the plan making at the cafeteria the last scene? I didn't get to play the orgy showed at the first post.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
The game block after first titjob screen turns black is there a way to pass this ?i tried to click on black screen but nothing

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Played them all but I dont see any relation between saving sister and the cruise so this game has never been completed...and as I can see from Dev page there is a Saving Sister 2 and he is even planning saving sister 3 so they are entirely different games from the cruise somewhere someone said that the cruise was the continue of this one it is not at all

Last edited:

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
Played them all but I dont see any relation between saving sister and the cruise so this game has never been completed...and as I can see from Dev page there is a Saving Sister 2 and he is even planning saving sister 3 so they are entirely different games from the cruise somewhere someone said that the cruise was the continue of this one it is not at all
Saving Sister is not a sequel to The Cruise, but it does share a character.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I see parts 2 and 3 of it are out now, is there a way to skip text on whichever platform You use for these games?

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
I see parts 2 and 3 of it are out now, is there a way to skip text on whichever platform You use for these games?
You can set the bubbles to be quicker on saving sister 2 onwards (if I remember correctly)

Reactions: brittC25