Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
loved the art. nice amount of content for first release. so i saw futa and body-swap for future content? no problems with this as long as we can avoid it. dont want to become female to get banged. however if we become female and be futa then i'm all for it. i know it a first release so lack of choices makes sense. seemed like more of a prologue/demo. my main dissapointment was we couldn't knock Amber up :eek:....but hey who knows what the future holds. i'll keep an eye on this one.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ukhustlas

He's actually trying to fill out a transfer request either for himself or that fat ass.

------------------------

"genetically engineered silicon hose between his legs that rises and falls with your household garage door remote"

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well kind of short story for now, but i get a weird vibe from this one and will not play past this release.
renders are pretty good and i hope for the future the quality stand all the way.

goodluck with the game :)

Reactions: Purple Fellas

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like the look of Amber she looks hot think it must be those tattoos :p not sure if I've seen her before, interesting story so far protecting the damsel in distress(or is she?) all in a days work to save her date her and take her back to our place what's not to like ;)

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Well, kind of like other people have already said.

First the renders are super good, high quality and I love tattoo girls.

The writing sounds like a 13 year old first learned how to swear and just said "fuck" every 3 words. Noone actually talks like that.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* Engrish? Yup.

* Please, get a translator.

* Right now, this is dull. If the English was better, it might improve, but for now it's just people standing around talking. The story needs to move forward faster.

* This might play better as well if the MC was a detective instead of a uniformed officer.

* TOO. MUCH. BANTER.

* Earl better be important later in the story, otherwise we're spending way too much tie with him.

* I need the MC and his partner to shut up and move forward with the story.

* Purse snatchers don't normally carry guns. Minor nitpick.

* Officer MC's name? Why not Officer Donovan?

* Not bothering to read the dialogue now, as it's meaningless.

* Finally a new scene. I thought MC and Allison would never shut up.

* What's happened to MC's search for his father?

* OMG, i have to make a choice?

* I kind of want the MC and Amber to get so drunk they get into a car crash and die, THE END.

* MC is a slimebag. Unsurprising, as everyone in this game is unlikable (well, I don't know about Amber because I haven't been paying attention to her dialogue. Don't think I'm missing anything though).

* Guess I shouldn't have gone with the absinthe. Oh well, it's not a if I wanted the game to continue.

If it sounds like I didn't enjoy this game, it's because I didn't. The characters are unlikable, the story is boring, the English is bad, and while the renders look just fine, there are so few of them that the game is visually uninteresting as well. Just not impressed at all.

Reactions: Hyped

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
give them a chance folks..they really do want to get it right..i dragged them into my clinic and got them professional help..and i BET you 3 lactating nipples the next update..or redo will be A LOT better...remember..not everyone speaks English as a first language or gets our cultural nuances..but they have been rescued..and are gonna get cultured out the ying yang :D

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
give them a chance folks..they really do want to get it right..i dragged them into my clinic and got them professional help..and i BET you 3 lactating nipples the next update..or redo will be A LOT better...remember..not everyone speaks English as a first language or gets our cultural nuances..but they have been rescued..and are gonna get cultured out the ying yang :D
Sounds like the dev did a copy paste on those DMs to all the replies on this thread. They may have a lot of advice to pick from.

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
* Engrish? Yup.

* Please, get a translator.

* Right now, this is dull. If the English was better, it might improve, but for now it's just people standing around talking. The story needs to move forward faster.

* This might play better as well if the MC was a detective instead of a uniformed officer.

* TOO. MUCH. BANTER.

* Earl better be important later in the story, otherwise we're spending way too much tie with him.

* I need the MC and his partner to shut up and move forward with the story.

* Purse snatchers don't normally carry guns. Minor nitpick.

* Officer MC's name? Why not Officer Donovan?

* Not bothering to read the dialogue now, as it's meaningless.

* Finally a new scene. I thought MC and Allison would never shut up.

* What's happened to MC's search for his father?

* OMG, i have to make a choice?

* I kind of want the MC and Amber to get so drunk they get into a car crash and die, THE END.

* MC is a slimebag. Unsurprising, as everyone in this game is unlikable (well, I don't know about Amber because I haven't been paying attention to her dialogue. Don't think I'm missing anything though).

* Guess I shouldn't have gone with the absinthe. Oh well, it's not a if I wanted the game to continue.

If it sounds like I didn't enjoy this game, it's because I didn't. The characters are unlikable, the story is boring, the English is bad, and while the renders look just fine, there are so few of them that the game is visually uninteresting as well. Just not impressed at all.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinions. We will consider all your suggestions and ideas for future updates and be more careful with what we are doing. I hope with some improvments and adding more story elements will make our game more likeable for you :D But as everyone already knows, we can't make everyone happy at the same time. Maybe our tone, artstyle or general storyline never be enjoyable for you.Nevertheless, we are so greatful for taking your time and share all your thoughts with us :D

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Sounds like the dev did a copy paste on those DMs to all the replies on this thread. They may have a lot of advice to pick from.
None of the answers given you guys was copy paste. We genuinely consider all your suggestions and try to be better :D We are currently working on our writing and how to proceed storyline for next updates after reading all your comments. With each update we will make more mistakes but we will learn from them and get better, I promise you :D

Reactions: HorizonD and Hyped
3.80 star(s) 132 Votes