HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
English is not my native language either and I don't mind WTF or OMG but what stood out for me was 'Holly shit'.
If I'm not wrong, Holly is a name and I guess you meant 'Holy shit'. The rest was at least understandable even if it somewhat sounded weird.

This is a pretty good machine translator: (When your language is there.)

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Nice, that's what i call proper first release! Other new Devs should learn from you !

Only grammar police cares about mistakes in the text, so don't worry about it! Gameplay and content is always the most important task.

PS: I'm known for being harsh to new Devs and their zero content releases #GivenWarning

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
Nice, that's what i call proper first release! Other new Devs should learn from you !

Only grammar police cares about mistakes in the text, so don't worry about it! Gameplay and content is always the most important task.

PS: I'm known for being harsh to new Devs and their zero content releases #GivenWarning
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are currently working on grammar mistakes and general writing. We wanted to add more content at first release but, we decided to do better renders instead of bunch of average or bad renders. Please keep on sharing your suggestions with us, thank you.

Reactions: Gardan

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
The renders an game looks good needs some work on the grammar an a proofreader. Maybe cut back on some of the funny harassing dialogues between the Mc an his Allison making fun of each other is ok but gets old when its there whole conversion. I dont think telling your life story (about your dad ) to a complete stranger was smart when at the coffe shop you didnt want to talk about it but now your spilling your guts out over one drink.

Last edited:

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Liked your VN. thanks. might have gone with calling his dick a baton or club rather than a gun but that's just me. Looking forward to following this one, thanks again.

Reactions: Purple Fellas

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
The renders an game looks good needs some work on the grammar an a proofreader. Maybe cut back on some of the funny harassing dialogues between the Mc an his Allison making fun of each other is ok but gets old when its there whole conversion. I dont think telling your life story (about your dad ) to a complete stranger was smart when at the coffe shop you didnt want to talk about it but now your spilling your guts out over one drink.
Thank you. We already done some re-writing and changed some dialogues . We are going to share update as soon as we check everything. Please keep sharing your suggestions with us :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Savior v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes