Concealed Sentinel

Dec 16, 2018
So, am I the only one having problems starting the game? It says something about Xaudio2 not being able to initialize, so if any of yall could help me I would be very happy lmao
As far as I know, a remake was made specifically for the ability to run the game on Windows 10.

Nevertheless, the developers somehow broke the sound output.
I don’t know if this will help, but when using a Creative RX / 5 sound card, I don’t have any sound at all even in the game menu.

I'll try to use the guide to temporarily solve problems with sound published on Steam.

Here is a link to it:

Reactions: superelmo

Concealed Sentinel

Dec 16, 2018
So, am I the only one having problems starting the game? It says something about Xaudio2 not being able to initialize, so if any of yall could help me I would be very happy lmao
You can also try using a different, older version of the game. At first glance, it works no worse than a new one and has no problems with sound.

Warning loud sound!!! The game starts with a high volume setting.
Turn on the mixer at 10 - 15% of maximum volume!!!

Below I have attached a link to the torrent file.

JAST USA Edition - Windows 10 Comptable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Concealed Sentinel

Dec 16, 2018
I think it doesn’t matter which version of the JAST USA torrent to download because they differ only in size.
However, the magnet link is a repack from Rutracker.org. I used it and it started without any problems.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Cheers. Not sure it's my thing. I'd heard it fetishizes cannibalism?
Doesn't fetishize it per se. Saya kills the GF of Fuminoris best friend and then feeds her to him. Odd thing is, he sees humans skin as intestines, but sees their intestines as.. fruits?!! But sees vegetables as cardboard, or tendon tissue, which should be rough texture and bland taste. I had nightmares because of this, mostly because the music had a lot of vibrating tones that hurt my head. That and the repetitiveness.

kokoren

Aug 29, 2017
First timer going in, is the JAST release in the torrent on this page the best version to play? I saw people complaining about a fair bit of censorship on the steam copy.

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes