3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Sorry your right, I found it & can’t believe I forgot it

A sweaty survey
Luana: Stefano my love... it's useless to go around... In the next episode I want a sex scene between Sandra and Luca.
Stefano: Love, what have you prepared for dinner?
Luana: My love how about if I open a poll?
Stefano: Love what have you prepared for dinner?
Luana: My love what do you think if I undress and we make love immediately?
Stefano: My love what have you prepared for dinner?
Luana: GRRRRRRR
Stefano: My love what have you prepared for dinner?
Luana: Fuck you, I'll open the poll anyway.

Yes, sex scene

No, slow burn and romantic.

Luana what did you make for dinner?

Yeah, that's why I'm wondering if I missed something

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Pasodelostoros2019

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
What an interesting NTR game. In other game only the main guy is cuckolded, but in this the guy and his daughter's boyfriend both are cuckolded. (y)

peas

Jul 31, 2018

The story continues I am already behind creating the scenes of the third episode of Scandal.
The story continues I am already behind creating the scenes of the third episode of Scandal.
(Dont think this was posted here yet) Also think you should take a poll to see if users want to see Sandra & Marco divorce, move out and have lovers or stay together and cheat or be faithful?
I would vote for stay together and cheat or swing
I vote for CHEATING. Breaking up just makes her another cougar. Cheating, risking everything for risky sex is what makes it exciting. Sex with her daughter is taboo. Sex with husbands friends is dirty. Sex with school boys and girls is nasty. Sex with people picked out by the daughter is filthy. She will need riskier and riskier sex to reach that next high. There are games where the MC cheats, but I haven't played many that have cheating right under the husband's nose, with the help of her daughter to make it even better.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I am not sure if this has been mentioned but there are A LOT of instances where Sandra is addressed as he his etc, instead of the feminine terms.

Also, I know I don't see the tag, but it is worth asking since I did read some posts above mentioning this. This is NOT an NTR game, right?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I am not sure if this has been mentioned but there are A LOT of instances where Sandra is addressed as he his etc, instead of the feminine terms.

Also, I know I don't see the tag, but it is worth asking since I did read some posts above mentioning this. This is NOT an NTR game, right?
After all, there is no NTR tag?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I just finished the latest update and I have to say that even though I didn't think I would like this game and wished that the work on Wife at all Costs would continue I am happy to be proved wrong. I tried to explain this game to my friend in my living room this afternoon and his reaction was: "So let me get this straight... the husband is away in Rome with his boss' wife reenacting Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? from Juvenal's satire whilst his wife is being stolen from him by a cuck, fooling around with her best friend, being blackmailed by a principal, seduced by her daughter, dreaming of a guy she bumped into, crushing on the repairman, stalked by a private investigator, and being flashed by the entire basketball team. And all this is only part 2?"

Yeah, this game is bonkers in all the best ways.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I tried Wife at all Costs but wasn't really for me. I am giving this game a chance. I didn't even realize that both games are from the same dev. lol I hope it's better than the other game.

Also, I strongly advise the dev to have a proofreader as there are a LOT of grammar issues. At least no typos. haha

And is there a WT with choices?

Last edited:
Reactions: mulerider

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Oops!
It almost seems that Alessio has the same vice as his father.
Who knows how it will end this time.

(I’d like to see Veronica bring her mom with to show her how to do sexual acts)

Reactions: ant007 and G0DZillA

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I discovered this novel by chance. And good for me it was, because I found that it has a potential - a wife so easily gullible could be unrealistic, but let's play the game once upon a time, dammit.

I definitively vote for: let me get... all. Cheating, mother/daughter(s!), lesbian, threesomes, foursomes, gangbang... let the fantasy reign. And play.

Well done, Stef(ano). An Italian fine story came out. At last! Keep on doing all this way, it's promising.

With best compliments and regards.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok ... just some first points.

I dont like the serif font for the dialog text. It is to large to read easily. And that it is that close to the left border, is not great either.

Your focus is in the center of the screen and you have to shift your view to the lower left - that way more than just down.

scandal_01.jpg

I kept the same font size, but with a sans serif font it is bettet to read. Especially on a screen. I suggest not to use serif fonts for your main text - if you want to can use it for the names. Just swap the 2 fonts and it should be fine imho.

And maybe use a higher contrast color for the fonts. Light colors against a grey background are not great.

On the game itself - that's as far as I am currently - ^^

I prefer games that allow custom names for the main characters - but lets roll with it for now :)

Edit: Ok - played a bit more ...

This game really need serious proofreading. So many problems. I am not that great and even I stumble about several mistakes. He/she gets mixed up a lot - and that is a MAYOR problem in these kind of games. Then names are more or less some vague thing (Richard/Riccardo) and nothing fixed. ^^

Sometimes it is hard to understand and follow what they say. Quite exhausting to follow the plot.

And that thinking is sometimes in brackets ( ) and sometimes just in another color is ... confusing? - Why not use standards like * ....* or italic ?

On the writing itself: The whole Sandra/Riccardo part is quite rough and could have a way better build up. Really rushed imho.

The renders are solid - some facial expressions are a bit to much and the husband looks ... unique? ... yeah let's say that. :p

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes