JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Happy_Holidays_2020 - Itch Edit.png

Hey guys, JYP here.

I just uploaded the official version of 0.1.5. I hope you all enjoy and have a safe and wonderful holidays. I know we all can't wait for 2020 to end, I can't either. Some things in this update:
  • 1 New Character
  • 1 New Scarlet Contract
  • A seasonal event involving the girls
  • Several scenes advancing the story
Thanks for playing my game. My new years resolution is to, someday, quit my job and do this full-time. I have so much fun working on this project and interacting with you all. Most of you have nothing but positive things to say, and considering I'm a new coder, I'm very thankful for that. I'd also like to thank the handful of folks who were kind enough to offer their time in helping me with my project, for no reason except to help. And to the kind people and Patrons who donated/gave me money, thank you, as well! Three Houses was originally a side project that'd end in a month or two due to me being stuck in the house because of COVID. Now, I'm having so much fun with Scarlet Law that I can't wait to show you more! Every day, I feel as though I'm getting better with my renders and my coding ability. Cheers to a new year! Please be safe! And again, enjoy your holidays!

aCaine

Aug 14, 2018
As the protagonist inches closer to becoming a living bruh moment every update i realise.
Buying serena's contract does nothing... Just make her your girlfriend and help her out.

I get not wanting the whole "women is about to be bought so i have to buy her instead stuff" but this was pretty weak justification.

merry christmas tho everyone

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Thanks for the Christmas present with this. Wish you and the others here a great holiday!

I'm glad my fan theory https://f95zone.to/threads/scarlet-law-v0-1-5-jyp-games.63712/post-4659456 here is for the most part confirmed. :)

However I do want to give other users a little heads up. If you didn't like the previous update in my opinion you will most likely not like this one.
And that brings back my own comment. Instead of just (not)Aqua going for revenge, only a living bruh moment (as aCaine mentioned) to NOT care about being the living proof that a genocide failed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
planning to add NTR?
It's in the first post of the thread. I doubt that JYPGames intends to add it to the game.
There is a lot of cock blocking but its not really NTR type but some may see it as a form of NTR.
IE: The Hammer.

I am also adding both "Oral sex" and "Vaginal sex" to the tag list.
I also think the "Virgin" tag is needed but will wait till MC takes a girl's virginity first.

I have to also add the the convo's are getting really boring and I have turn on the skip option to get through them now.
(I have never done that before in any other game.)

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well, if this was the best ending for the christmas event, I could've just skipped it, because it was a fucking lackluster.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well, if this was the best ending for the christmas event, I could've just skipped it, because it was a fucking lackluster.
And the convo's are way over the scale they need to be and I just use the skip option now for them.
(This is the only game that I use the skip option on because of the overly winded convo's.)

Still needs sex for the girls on a daily bases instead of gallery option.
I don't want to see "What Has Been", just need to be able to have sex with the girls you have had sex with before.
Its getting to the point of dropping this game until it is finished then come back to play.

Also the sister blackmails MC so I have added the tag "Blackmail" to the tag list.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Hit an area where in Estelles 30 Affection quest point it repeatedly says <Instert_Patreon_True_Story_Patch> repeatedly. First issue I have encountered on my first play through.

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
And the convo's are way over the scale they need to be and I just use the skip option now for them.
(This is the only game that I use the skip option on because of the overly winded convo's.)

Still needs sex for the girls on a daily bases instead of gallery option.
I don't want to see "What Has Been", just need to be able to have sex with the girls you have had sex with before.
Its getting to the point of dropping this game until it is finished then come back to play.

Also the sister blackmails MC so I have added the tag "Blackmail" to the tag list.
Sorry, this is not the game for you then. I enjoy drawn out conversations and I think having sex with the girls every day will make the character less appealing in the long run. Also, I don't think the blackmail tag since it was a gag but whatever.

Sorry, this game is not for you. I have no plans on making sex easy for you in this game. I personally think it ruins a characters appeal.

Reactions: belovedeggs

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Sorry, this game is not for you. I have no plans on making sex easy for you in this game. I personally think it ruins a characters appeal.
You know what also ruins a characters appeal? Constant cockblocking, stairway to heaven with a million stairs, and measly rewards as that dream sequence. Because let's face it, that handjob dream was a rather low payoff. Easy sex is one far side, what you mean to do (judged by this comment) is the other, while the best thing is to have some sort of a middle ground.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Hit an area where in Estelles 30 Affection quest point it repeatedly says <Instert_Patreon_True_Story_Patch> repeatedly. First issue I have encountered on my first play through.
I think that was a joke by the dev.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes