fanto5

Aug 27, 2017
Many games I just don't care to follow the plot, I just want to see the action. I find this game's plot to be quite interesting and look forward to future releases.

Reactions: JYPGames

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can't wait for the next update. You know a story is good when you get a heated debate topic in the thread about it. :D

Reactions: JYPGames

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Hey, I'm sorry that some of you are complaining about Celestia but relax and simmer down snowflake. You don't always win in life or in video games. Also, to the people who complain about the grind, I admit that its a bit too much atm (will be simmered down for next update) but think about the plot of this game. It's not about sitting on your ass and expecting the next scene to happen immediately. I played through the entire game maybe over 50 times and never had to "grind" for more than 10 days of clicking to reach an event. From my POV, it's no different from some of the other more popular games out there.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, I went ahead and updated my 'Show MC stats' mod for 0.1.6. There are changes to the relevant screens file that made it not compatible with 0.1.5.

I also included relevant code which will double the stat and affection awards, as well as increase the monetary rewards, in an effort to reduce grind. For those that don't want this change, see the readme (substitute the original script.rpy for 0.1.6 after installing the mod).

There's a third minor change for those that are using the console to increase stats involving just 'maxing out' the stat level instead of zero-ing the stat, but I'm not sure if that code was working in the first place anyways...

I can look at reducing the monetary rewards later if people feel that is an issue/is too high, this was a 'quick and dirty' change for those that are interested in the game/story but despise grind. The relevant code is currently in script.rpy btw...

My goal here was to reduce the 'grind' by roughly half. A number of events are still 'day x' and 'time of day' based so those aren't affected currently, but for those that are 'stat level' based, this should help.

I didn't mess with the 'random Celestia' code, but double luck rewards, or use of the console to temporarily modify/boost the luckstat may help with that. If there is interest, I can look at addressing the 'random' chance more directly in the future.

Based on the developer's comments above this post, consider this a VERY unofficial mod...

Mod file (with associated readme with install instructions) is attached. Let me know if there are any issues...

Enjoy!
OhWee
;)

Last edited:

Pong11

May 23, 2018
Does the MC become dominant toward his slaves as the game progress? I know that M-dom tag isn't included in the genre, but just want to make sure.

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
I like this game a lot actually. I'm really intrigued by the story I love the originality of it. Love the character models and renders. The H scenes could stand to be a little bit longer though. My biggest gripe with the game is the fact that MC is a weak pussy who gets smacked around at every physical altercation. He gets knocked out 3 or 4 different times in the current build. I was hoping that with all the training you do at the park you'd stop getting beat up so much but this isn't the case so far. It does seem like he's making progress though shown in the second fight with Vie. I'm hoping in the future he finds a way to gain more power and fight Rita himself instead of getting a stand in. I mean he's supposed to be part Valla who are painted as alpha male type who are adept at fighting but instead MC is a bitch. That being said it's not enough make me hate this game I look forward to future updates!

Reactions: KingWeWuz

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
This update is a beta version of 0.1.7. There may be bugs, typos, scenes, and text that may be changed. I am planning on adding more scenes in the final version of 0.1.7.

WARNING:
There is currently a known bug in which buying someone's contract early (as in, you buy before the quest is available) will cause the game to break. Please just follow the quest log for now. This bug will be sorted in the next update.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
He does not. He actually acts like more of a nervous sub if anything.
Yeah just played this today and MC is really unlikeable plus the most ridiculous lack of choices to not be a complete spineless simp idiot. No grind with console but I ended up skipping some conversations/scenes because too much cringe. Not my cup of tea oh well. You can be nice without being a complete doormat, not that you have the slightest choice in this game.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes