CamTro033

May 25, 2019
Played this so far and can't wait. Excited for the update and to see what it adds. It's a class game overall so good stuff!

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
lol, I forgot a whole lot of the girl's names. Just checked the patron page, and missed the best girl poll, looked through it, and was like "Who is [name]?", repeated for a couple names.

B0rito

Aug 5, 2019
How do i get to the prison ? Questlog says to visit during evening but i have no prison location on my map

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
Hey, I'm sorry that some of you are complaining about Celestia but relax and simmer down snowflake. You don't always win in life or in video games. Also, to the people who complain about the grind, I admit that its a bit too much atm (will be simmered down for next update) but think about the plot of this game. It's not about sitting on your ass and expecting the next scene to happen immediately. I played through the entire game maybe over 50 times and never had to "grind" for more than 10 days of clicking to reach an event. From my POV, it's no different from some of the other more popular games out there.
Wow. Guess developers calling their players/reviewers "snowflake" is a thing now. Cool!

Anyway Snowflake Dev - "You don't always win in life or in video games." is quote I'd expect from Dark Souls. Or maybe Ghost of Tsushima. You know why I play those games? To challenge myself. You know why I play your h-game? To get off. Your game has neither the depth, complexity nor the strategy/skill requirements to play unlike any of the games that can justify that attitude. Also - your "challenge" is an unskippable RNG event :KEK:

As for "other more popular games out there" requiring similar grind - you might be right Snowflake Dev. But again those games can justify it by then providing top notch content. They got popular and earned their well-deserved rating and popularity by giving stuff that people want. You've so far built a shallow pool of forgettable waifu tropes and filled it with your arrogant entitlement calling anyone offering honest constructive critique to improve the game as "snowflakes" while your game's review continue to tank and you're starting to rake up a lot of negative rep. You sure you're on the right track there?

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
This update is a beta version of 0.1.7. There may be bugs, typos, scenes, and text that may be changed. I am planning on adding more scenes in the final version of 0.1.7.

WARNING:
There is currently a known bug in which buying someone's contract early (as in, you buy before the quest is available) will cause the game to break. Please just follow the quest log for now. This bug will be sorted in the next update.
Shit. Did run into the bug before seeing your warning. Will you provide a bugfix with the next update, that resets the status of obtaining the contract?

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
nice update. i enjoyed it:)... but one suggestion for the bodygaurd story(ferry). there should be i think scenes of pussy licking, kissing, breast licking anf fucking scenes in her case. because we are the one trying to bring forth her emotions and feelings so it would be better if such scenes are there instead of her giving us a bj

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
The game should have a status screen because it has so much scene that it needs a number x of a certain attribute and you can't tell what the requirement is and how many points I have from that attribute.

Or is this just to put a paywall in the game and make us have to suppont on patreon?

Reactions: Shade1

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The game should have a status screen because it has so much scene that it needs a number x of a certain attribute and you can't tell what the requirement is and how many points I have from that attribute.

Or is this just to put a paywall in the game and make us have to suppont on patreon?
I did create a mod for that r.e. the previous version of the game (0.1.6). I'm awaiting the 'bugfixed/non-alpha' version of 0.1.17 to get posted before I try to mod this again. Unfortunately, a particular file (screens) gets changed every update, which means that I have to update my mod each time.

Only a couple of people are using my mod apparently, which is designed to reduce grind as well as allow you to track your stat gains. Some people, like myself, are interested in the story, but the grind not so much...

My advice to the developer, based on the large number of negative reviews, is to reduce the 'grind targets' by roughly half (stat inceases doubled, etc.). Event date targets could also be adjusted accordingly to maintain the 'challenge', although there is only one date target that I'm aware of (family contracts). But to each their own.

The story intrigues me otherwise, but life is short, and there are other ero games out there that aren't as grindy...

ok.... so how do you cheat their affection?
I posted a guide on how to mod the stats here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/scarlet-law-v0-1-7a-jyp-games.63712/page-18#post-4799207

BTW, just wondering if you had my mod for 0.1.6 running when you ran into this issue. If so, I'm guessing the +2 to stats jumped you from 9 to 11.

I may add some 'change odd to even' code to the next mod update so that this doesn't happen (i.e. to make sure that the stat hits the 10 increments), when the bugfixed version gets posted (developer mentioned an unresolved issue after 0.1.7a was posted). But since my mod isn't updated for 0.1.7 yet, since I'm waiting on the fix...

Last edited:
Reactions: lewdking114

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Scarlet Law [v0.1.7a] [JYP Games]

Original Size Win: 1,08 GB

Compressed Size Win: 203 MB (250 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 17, 2019
So I don't want to really make a review out of this (I don't want this game to be at 2 stars), but also want to reiterate what others said.

The concept is really great. You could go for either being this white knight, or forcing girls to become slaves to you.
Instead this game is neither. Well, could be white knight, but all I really remember is the loop of checking what the current grind is, opening up the console, making it faster, continuing the game.

Girls are great. Their design is great.

My issues are mostly the grind, and the fact that the great idea behind Scarlet's Law is just a device to make us grind.

Anonimed

Jun 15, 2020
Is a game about a hero in a world where everything is rosy? or is about slavery, domination and bondage?
I asked because it doesn't have slave, bdsm nor male domination tag, but the description and images implies that it does have all of that.

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
The grind is not the main issue. the main thing is that the grind seems like a grind. When we reach a new level of affection with a character. there are no changes in the "spend time together" and "talk" dialogues. Because of this, the interaction does not seem like the MC getting to know the girl and they building up more affection for each other rather it seems like useless grind which is just being used to make a short kinetic novel seem like an interactive and long game. if there could be changes in the conversation we have with the girls on every increasing level and reduce the affection points for each level from a absolute 10 to something variable or to a lesser number say 5 or 7 it would be a lot better. if the dialogues change on every following level one would spend time reading the new dialogue and even would not mind for 3 to 4 days. but the fact that the dialogues have been same from the first level to the last it just feels like a chore when one sees that quest in the quest log

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Is a game about a hero in a world where everything is rosy? or is about slavery, domination and bondage?
I asked because it doesn't have slave, bdsm nor male domination tag, but the description and images implies that it does have all of that.
I haven't tried the latest release, I'm waiting for it to be out of alpha, but so far at least up to now the mc acts like a beta simp. He is growing bit by bit though.

If he had any real power over his slaves it doesn't show in game.

EDIT:I did look up the slave tag
  • Slave [A person who is the property of another and is forced to obey them. Generally involving sex acts.]
This game probably qualifies for the slave tag, but I think anyone looking for this content will be disappointed.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes