A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Sorry but i do have to agree with him on this the MC is a total simp the only Blackmail going on is against the MC, the Harem tag doesn't really apply i understand that he doesn't agree with the whole slave idea so why didn't the Dev just say no sexual content and be done with it then or have the females all futa and have them peg the MC im sure he would just drool and go along with it, the grind is just boring to be brutally honest ,raise the level to this and have the character treat you like door mat to which you just simp away and happily go along with it just change the tag to female dom and it would be far more honest. i mean you basically saved your sister from getting raped but she still treats you like something she stepped in . I don't agree with violence against women in any shape or form but some of these characters sheesh they make your blood boil.
The only thing I have to say about your comment is: I yearn for equal rights as much as our hero Kazuma and as such, equal rights and lefts for everyone! The MC should've taught his almost retarded sister a lesson already.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Anyone else getting soft-locked on "Visit the store during Late Noon (Serena)" and buying the hotspring, I have a fix. While tracing through variables, I found some commented code in code01.rpy that probably should not be commented. Specifically, the only way to progress with Serena would be to progress with Altina which is impossible as she is locked to 20 affection. Uncommenting the code below (specifically, the last condition) allowed me to proceed with the main story.

Code:
    # if (seasonalevents == 1 and makoevents >= 2 and laurevents < 4 and money >= 1000 and timeofday == 0):
    #     $ seasonalevents += 1
    #     $ money -= 1000
    #     $ timeofday += 1
    #     jump seasonal01
    # if (seasonalevents == 3 and makoevents >= 2 and laurevents < 4 and timeofday == 2):
    #     $ seasonalevents += 1
    #     $ timeofday += 1
    #     jump seasonal03
    #
    # if (sereevents == 2 and sereaff == 30 and timeofday == 2 and ritamet == True):
    #     $ sereevents += 1
    #     $ timeofday += 1
    #     jump sere03
    #
    # if (sereevents == 3 and sereaff == 40 and timeofday == 2 and altievents >= 1):
    #     $ sereevents += 1
    #     $ timeofday += 1
    #     $ outside = False
    #     jump sere04
If you don't know how to fix the file in question, you can download the attached file, rename to code01.rpy and drop it in the game folder. I uncommented all conditions just to be sure which unlocks two seasonal events and another Serena event.
thanks this fixed the problem for me

RoboticMuse

Oct 21, 2018
I just finished the prolog, and got this when I went to start the next day. Any ideas?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/code02.rpy", line 3006, in <module>
NameError: name 'mil2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 270, in script call
File "code02.rpyc", line 3006, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/code02.rpy", line 3006, in <module>
NameError: name 'mil2' is not defined

```

Last edited:

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
I came across a bug of unable to trigger serana's 30 affection point event, thus making me unable to continue the story. I added the incest patch so not sure if it's effecting the overall game. apart from that the wall breaks sure are funny

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
I came across a bug of unable to trigger serana's 30 affection point event, thus making me unable to continue the story. I added the incest patch so not sure if it's effecting the overall game. apart from that the wall breaks sure are funny
try this download place in game folder make sure its name is code01.rpy

RoboticMuse

Oct 21, 2018
I get cucked way too hard on this site but thanks for letting me know about bugs.

Hey, no worries. From what I've seen of the game (turns out, I did not that the prolog. It's the day after your first blowjob.), I love the artwork, and the humor had me chuckling the whole time.

A lot of these dudes think that if a game isn't "just right", it's shit, and that's just stupid. Fuck 'em.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I get cucked way too hard on this site but thanks for letting me know about bugs.
What do you mean be getting cucked? That's probably not the right word unless there is something going on behind the scenes on this site I'm not aware of. But if you talk about criticism you fully deserve it after luring people to try your game without being honest what type of content awaits them.

Looking at the tags, never in my life had I thought that I would have to endure playing a simp main character. I get it, some people may like it, I hate it. The description really suggests saving the girls has ironic meaning, not actually literally saving them in a white knight fashion. I don't know, maybe the initial idea behind the game was about domination until you found out that there are some people interested in the opposite, maybe the game changed the course after they supported the game on patreon, whatever.

But for sure the tags are not correct now. It's quite simple, there are many games I don't like but some other people do and if they have fun, great. I just don't like getting lured into some type of content while thinking it's completely different. I'm glad I stopped playing before investing more time, looking at the comment few posts earlier about sister treating mc like a doormat I know I dodged a bullet here.

With full and clear picture what the game is about there will be much less hate, only people actually interested will play.

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
What do you mean be getting cucked? That's probably not the right word unless there is something going on behind the scenes on this site I'm not aware of. But if you talk about criticism you fully deserve it after luring people to try your game without being honest what type of content awaits them.

Looking at the tags, never in my life had I thought that I would have to endure playing a simp main character. I get it, some people may like it, I hate it. The description really suggests saving the girls has ironic meaning, not actually literally saving them in a white knight fashion. I don't know, maybe the initial idea behind the game was about domination until you found out that there are some people interested in the opposite, maybe the game changed the course after they supported the game on patreon, whatever.

But for sure the tags are not correct now. It's quite simple, there are many games I don't like but some other people do and if they have fun, great. I just don't like getting lured into some type of content while thinking it's completely different. I'm glad I stopped playing before investing more time, looking at the comment few posts earlier about sister treating mc like a doormat I know I dodged a bullet here.

With full and clear picture what the game is about there will be much less hate, only people actually interested will play.
for a game you dislike you are spending way too much time letting people know that you dont like it. first u came and put hateful comments then a negative review(it was fine till here) and then again a hateful comment. its completely fine its your choice but if you dont like it then just FUCKING LEAVE. there are people shitting about the grind and there is no problem at all to that. but your problem is on whole another level.
if you think that the MC is a simp and decided to not continue with the game, it is something you think and by your standards the game is bad then dont play it. there are many games that i download. i just play through the intro and sometimes for no reason i just delete the game and think that no this is not for me. if on the other hand i like the game i may or may not spend time showing my appreciation for it or giving my opinion on it.
u say that it should be given in the tags that this is a simp simulator , which tag could define MC being a simp and that by some specific person's definition. there are a lot of people who liked the game and didnt think that the MC was a simp. if you are talking about the fact that sometimes the girls may treat the MC like trash, that may be the case but the thing is i dont know that if you realize this or not but the game is not completed yet. if you expected the MC to be a very dominating male then you should have not have played it, i could easily sense the MC's character in the first few minutes of the game and if i wanted him to be an dominating rude guy(by you definition not a simp) i would close it immediately.
*after writing this i realized that there is no purpose of this comment the best this will do is to encourage u to leave this thread and maybe have a better understanding of "how to decide what to like and dislike". atleast i tried

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
I have the "Acquire the hot spring" quest, but i already purchase it before... another bug? I can't progress because of that.

Edit: Found a workaround, just edit the savefile and searching "hotspring", there's a line (0 or 1) for hotspring bought. Just changed it to 1 instead of 0 and quest got completed.

DarkstarDrago

May 5, 2017
Not sure if a bug or not, but I have a quest to spend 50,000 to purchase the criminal girls contract, I did that but the quest is still there and I cannot purchase it again and I presume I need it to be done to move on.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Does the true story patch work with 0.1.7b? It says 0.1 so I don't want to wreck my shit by patching the wrong version.

Mythanrael

May 27, 2018
Unfortunately I am having the same issue with the Serena Quest as well as the Purchase the Hot Springs quest. But it won't let me download the code01.rpy file. It just opens in in a new window. Any suggestions?

Devka

May 8, 2017
Unfortunately I am having the same issue with the Serena Quest as well as the Purchase the Hot Springs quest. But it won't let me download the code01.rpy file. It just opens in in a new window. Any suggestions?

Right click on it and save as.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have a problem:

The game tells me: Raise Laureate's affection: 10/20. But no matter how much I talk, work, or spend time with her, it doesn't go up. Do I need to do something or is it a bug?

1.jpg

2.90 star(s) 50 Votes