Devka

May 8, 2017
Now my game doesn't start at all I get an error message
Did you rename the file? While the file was originally named code01.rpy when downloaded the name had changed to something like 10927237_code01.rpy. Delete the numbers and _ so that is named code01.rpy and it should work.

copypastty

Oct 8, 2018
Unfortunately I am having the same issue with the Serena Quest as well as the Purchase the Hot Springs quest. But it won't let me download the code01.rpy file. It just opens in in a new window. Any suggestions?
copy all the text in the new window, then paste in in a blank text document. rename the txt doc to code01.rpy then do the remaining procedures

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
this is an interesting game just hope the MC finally grows some balls and will stop flipping out every time one of his girls want to fuck. also i feel the grinding in this game is 100% useless

damarck

Jun 1, 2020
this is an interesting game just hope the MC finally grows some balls and will stop flipping out every time one of his girls want to fuck. also i feel the grinding in this game is 100% useless
Dev is reading manga or LN's. Can confirm 90% of Male MC are Blockheads and I mean unreal blockheads.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What do you mean be getting cucked? That's probably not the right word unless there is something going on behind the scenes on this site I'm not aware of. But if you talk about criticism you fully deserve it after luring people to try your game without being honest what type of content awaits them.

Looking at the tags, never in my life had I thought that I would have to endure playing a simp main character. I get it, some people may like it, I hate it. The description really suggests saving the girls has ironic meaning, not actually literally saving them in a white knight fashion. I don't know, maybe the initial idea behind the game was about domination until you found out that there are some people interested in the opposite, maybe the game changed the course after they supported the game on patreon, whatever.

But for sure the tags are not correct now. It's quite simple, there are many games I don't like but some other people do and if they have fun, great. I just don't like getting lured into some type of content while thinking it's completely different. I'm glad I stopped playing before investing more time, looking at the comment few posts earlier about sister treating mc like a doormat I know I dodged a bullet here.

With full and clear picture what the game is about there will be much less hate, only people actually interested will play.
I play from the beginning, and I have to say that the concept has not changed at all. From the beginning it is clear that what you have interpreted as ironic (saving the girls) is the main focus of the game. You have fooled yourself just because you have wanted to see irony in what is an exact description of what the game is (and that it's like that from the beginning).

Also, I don't see any wrong tags (except blackmail, so far I haven't found it anywhere, at least not one that I can seriously consider as blackmail)

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Also, I don't see any wrong tags (except blackmail, so far I haven't found it anywhere, at least not one that I can seriously consider as blackmail)
you could argue that the princess work is blackmaily closer to extorsion but still

Oct 8, 2019
So wait, are these bad jokes about Patreon cheats, or is this a real thing? I am all for devs asking for support but to literally lock a portion of the game behind a paywall feels wrong. Then to repeatedly call out to that fact. It's like that scene for "Borat", you know the one "you never get this, you never get this; but then he break out and he get this, hi five!"

Reactions: girdeyordo

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
So wait, are these bad jokes about Patreon cheats, or is this a real thing? I am all for devs asking for support but to literally lock a portion of the game behind a paywall feels wrong. Then to repeatedly call out to that fact. It's like that scene for "Borat", you know the one "you never get this, you never get this; but then he break out and he get this, hi five!"
You mean the in game mentions of patreon? Those are jokes made way too frequently by the dev, they weren't funny when they started appearing and aren't funny now.

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
obviously they are just jokes... or are they...
btw did u notice that there is no option to enter any cheats

2.90 star(s) 50 Votes