JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Hey guys, I just updated the game to 0.1.8a (Part 1). Please check it out! In this update, we got 4 H-Scenes and many, many quality of life upgrades. Hope you enjoy the game. Sorry I don't check f95zone that much anymore. If you have a question you'd like to ask, I'm usually on discord. Have fun!

magus448

May 22, 2018
Not me as she already explained it's the law and the law if broken has a curse. She also stated she was not the one that ordered it. Remember the princess is in the same predicament as everyone else she can be bought also. Do you think she likes knowing that she is not above the law either they pay enough and she becomes someones play thing? She saved her maid from that herself and she is helping the MC to save other girls in a way that is WITHIN the law.

Even the prison guard stated that she was not responsible for the arrest but they did try to arrest them and they decided to fight back and be killed instead. No one can go against the law due to the curse that is in place only 2 tried and ONLY 1 survived the curse.
Since Azula (IIRC) doesn't remember anything about there being a curse, I'm doubting there actually is one. Anyone "succumbing" to it more than likely was done away with by someone either knowingly or unknowingly keeping the lie going. Which would make all this the more tragic.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
There's a typo in this scene, "expertedly" should be "expertly".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I checked his discord, he doesn't read comments here anymore. It's why I stopped trying to help him out here.

Specifically, what caused him to stop comin by was people dmd him alot of hate about that girl who randomly scams you (Celestia I think?)

Good catch though, hope someone there reports it.

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021
there's a lot of things that got me confuse but first thing that the most got me confuse is when did it get part 1 ? also why? did i miss out something , is this the same game i play since version 0.1.7 I NEED ANSWER TO MY SMALL BRAIN !@-@

asdf918

Aug 8, 2017
"Visit the Builder's Guild during the Morning (Quest Unavailable)" - is this expected, i.e. end of the current game?

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
stuck on buy vieras scarley contract 25,000
i have worked / for da money and does not buy?
wont progress any further?
please advise?

ItHurtsToBeYou

Oct 5, 2017
Same thing here Viera's contract is broken, bought it already, still in the quest list
Dojo also isn't a location to visit for me

nudel28

May 27, 2019
im stuck on the quest visit dojo during the morning (Viera) the first quest that i get from the update i allready bought every upgrade at the builders guild and the town hall i have nothing left but this quest wont start

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Why money from owning store and residential building so nerf? 600-700 before 160 after update? WTH

Last edited:

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
Since Azula (IIRC) doesn't remember anything about there being a curse, I'm doubting there actually is one. Anyone "succumbing" to it more than likely was done away with by someone either knowingly or unknowingly keeping the lie going. Which would make all this the more tragic.
I wouldn't believe a single thing Azula has said so far. There are strong hints that she's the "evil god" that started the whole mess in the first place.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I wouldn't believe a single thing Azula has said so far. There are strong hints that she's the "evil god" that started the whole mess in the first place.
I don't know about that. The Church being the biggest supporter of the law while simultaneously putting Azula in the Devil role seems like much stronger evidence for her not being behind it than all hints to the contrary combined. Though that might just be me.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Some parts of this game story confuse and kinda baffle me...
Maybe I didn't pay good enough attention...

1.Makoto's story arc about getting knocked up...feels poorly timed.
Like, she's the only member of the builder's guild left, has financial problems since she gave all her saving so the MC can buy her and business wasn't going to well either....this is probably the worst time to have a baby...

And something's I wonder about the law...
1.every girl born in the town is under the law and is bound to it....but what if a girl is born just outside the town?
Wouldn't any mother try to bear a child outside so it's not enslaved? Or try to abort it to spare this life?

2.The girls cannot directly harm their owner, right?
So how about indirectly? Maybe hire someone or somehow try by "accident" to kill him?

3.How the hell is this town even alive anymore?
If fertile women are kept being bought, how didn't this town already have a birth rate crisis?
With women being shipped out and slow births, there should be a drastic decrease.
I doupt women come to this town from outside, no one in their right mind would seeing this town's reputation.

4.If only single women are being sold off, wouldn't the marriage rate be extremely high cause most would just marry left and right as to not less their freedom?

5.How is the rest of the world reactting to this?
Even if the law is in the town, I doupt the rest of the world would just go with it.

7.Are transvestites bound by the law as well?

Now, I have a tinfoil hat theory!!
THE LAW IS A LIE!!
Maybe...but something is fishy...
Doesn't the law say that women must obey any order?
And yet our sister kept disobeying us and such.

Also, the law says that they cannot directly harm their owners, right?
So how did Viera kick us in the nuts?
*X Files Theme*

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
where's my stimulus
surprised hes not incorporating the locations more. give dem girls some side jobs running your properties. ell, the love hotel was introduced. lets buy that out.
Sidenote:
curious how the hospital will play out. new character maybe
and when the other rooms of the house can be used ?

Reactions: girdeyordo
2.90 star(s) 50 Votes