HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
wow, this just took a really disturbing turn......right in the middle of the street :sick:
The visuals and characters are still good, but the story is getting less entertaining. I don't look forward to this like I used to.

Dec 24, 2018
Reading the overview i feeled characterized by the Mc and what he will be fighting for, but when i see ''NO NTR'' i knew it this will be the perfect game for me

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
You know, I'm very conflicted about this game...

On one hand, it has things that I like and on other, things that I don't...

I could be wrong, but the game feels like it's trying to Deconstruct the whole women as slaves plot and the idea of a MC whose trying to fight against it sounds like a very interesting concept that I like.

Also, the MC being more passive when it comes to girls and not being very forceful is also a nice change of pace.
Nothing wrong with being, what others call, a simp sometimes.

What I don't like it that's sometimes the MC really seems indecisive on what exactly he wants.

Also, as I said, deconstructing the whole slvery thing by showing moments of characters suffering due to it sounds interesting but the game also doesn't do much with it.
The MC is still passive about it and just goes with it all.

We are also introduced to some rebel group who fight against this whole law and have actually sympathetic motivations.
One would think they'd play some major role like maybe supporting the MC with a noble cause or be allies at moments but still have conflicts, or maybe they'd motivate the MC to be more active in his cause by seeing how there affected by it...

And what we get?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This kinda made me really dislike the princess who comes off as just really self-righteous, apathetic and overall like a snobby child who want the MC to be a complete pet.

I really like the game but I feel like the game wants to be too many things at once.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So....did we knock up Makoto or what?

Not a fan of prego stuff and the last thing iI need in this game is paying child support. x.x

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
And what we get?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This kinda made me really dislike the princess who comes off as just really self-righteous, apathetic and overall like a snobby child who want the MC to be a complete pet.

I really like the game but I feel like the game wants to be too many things at once.
Not me as she already explained it's the law and the law if broken has a curse. She also stated she was not the one that ordered it. Remember the princess is in the same predicament as everyone else she can be bought also. Do you think she likes knowing that she is not above the law either they pay enough and she becomes someones play thing? She saved her maid from that herself and she is helping the MC to save other girls in a way that is WITHIN the law.

Even the prison guard stated that she was not responsible for the arrest but they did try to arrest them and they decided to fight back and be killed instead. No one can go against the law due to the curse that is in place only 2 tried and ONLY 1 survived the curse.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Not me as she already explained it's the law and the law if broken has a curse. She also stated she was not the one that ordered it. Remember the princess is in the same predicament as everyone else she can be bought also. Do you think she likes knowing that she is not above the law either they pay enough and she becomes someones play thing? She saved her maid from that herself and she is helping the MC to save other girls in a way that is WITHIN the law.

Even the prison guard stated that she was not responsible for the arrest but they did try to arrest them and they decided to fight back and be killed instead. No one can go against the law due to the curse that is in place only 2 tried and ONLY 1 survived the curse.
She still comes off as unsympathetic and annoying.
She shows very little remorse over what happened and even has a smile on when we meet to tell us and was overall very cold when comforting Atty.

Also, she's not in the same predicament, she's a princess unlike most others, so she being bought of to be someone's plaything is WAY lowers then anyone else, she's in a way more safer spot.

And she also keeps defending this law, not because of if broken someone might get hurt, but cause it's a big money maker for the country.

Also, the powder girls attacks cause they'd probably be rather dead then enslaved by a tyrannical government.

And when has she ever helped us besides with our mom and even then made us be her subordinate?
Every other we had to ourselves, even the warden was more helpful then her.
Hell, she was even angry at us for trying to buy the sister to save her from death.

Reactions: Boldano

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Is there any possible way to change your MC's name in game after playing a while? Please?

shaDNfro

Dec 16, 2017
Hmm I have no open quest, only thing I need to finish is the "duel 2 death", which I do not succeed, any ideas?

2.90 star(s) 50 Votes