Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
Hey guys,

I just uploaded 0.2.0 of Scarlet Law. Hope you're ready for more grinding. This update is a reboot of SL and old saves will no longer work. There are only 3 scenes in the game so far (no penetration) but I'll continue to add new content in the future.
Well if you are putting a Reboot up of something that was as far along as this game was. You should at least roll back the numbering to v0.01 or something else and put Reboot in the title since it is no longer the same game it was.

Reactions: ecoli and Macgamer

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I just really liked where this game was headed, not thrilled Its basically starting over, and have to wait probably another year, just to get back to where we were. Hopefully it comes out better.
from what they said seems to be more of a touch up n stuff, same story.

CrioGenix

Jul 20, 2019
Rebooting the game? Really? That seems just like a waste of time and effort but im no patreon soo i cant complain, i hope we actually do something in the history this time, before it felt more like the mc was a bystander just seeing shit happens especially in the last updates, i thought that was going somewhere like a plot with him becoming a more active and assertive character but now there is a reboot XD

Reactions: Macgamer

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Had already grabbed it before I read the comments; with so little content so far I'll just delete that version from my Mega and wait. I'm honestly disappointed, since 3H was remastered too before it got abandoned and just wasn't the same game anymore. Like other posters I will wait until this remaster passes the point in the storyline that we'd reached with the old version. Even then I'll likely keep the old version around just in case the differences turn out to be really glaring and I like the old one better.
Best of luck to ya JYP Games, please don't give up on this one too. Cheers!

Reactions: Macgamer

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
well feck, there goes another game, delete, ahh well, if i was a patron i would be furious, as it is i'm just disappointed

Reactions: Forgotted

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021
i don't know what to say suddenly rebooting the game, i feel disappointed and kinda don't want to download the rebooted version.
:-:

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Didn't think it was possible to make this game worse....
I stand corrected.......
You lose all your progress, money, characters, etc... Have to start from the beginning and as mentioned above, there are only a couple things to do. The first main quest, buy mom/sis's contracts, and then buy flowers.. Heck, can't even give the flowers to your mom... Oh, and the tax on the girls is just ignorant, you'll be paying a thousand bucks a week before long.....
But hey, folks are still giving him lots of money so...........
The mechanics of the game seem slower as well, but that could be me.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrioGenix

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
i still have 1.8, didn't get that far, think i just bought makoto before i stopped playing last time.
seems like i have around half of everyone's scenes except for the serena childhood friend who i only have one scene

worth it to start over with 2.0 or no?

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Dev does what dev wants; it's their game, I guess, although I'll agree this really fucking sucks from the players' perspective. Hopefully the new version will turn out fine, though.

One thing I would say is maybe keep a previous version of the game up somewhere if at all possible. I'm still kind of a newfag here so idk if having two versions of the same game for the same platform/device on the same post is allowed, but I think it'd piss a lot fewer people off if you had the old version up under a spoiler or something and just slapped a "This is an abandoned version of the game and it is not wholly representative of the final product" disclaimer or something.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Well - I won't complain if the game will get better in the end.
However - For now I will wait with downloading until the game is at least at the same stage as before the reboot. I hope the developers will not abandon this game before that point. The signs are not that encouraging to be honest. Maybe it will turn out positive in the end (at least give the MC some more "character"), and we all will be happy and dancing around. Yes?

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes