rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
Putting how it currently feels when starting as a new player that never played the old version of it. Starting with the good, interesting story with room for several possible paths with the girls. A helpful guide built into the game.

Now for the bad, the amount of money you can make is to low for the costs in game. The biggest hurdle is the grind, if you want to meet the required goals about 70% of your play time is taken by this if you do not cheat.

I do see what you want to do with this game, it really just needs some number tweaks to cut down on the grind. I do hope this can be fixed in the future so this game can be seen as a great game in the future.

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
Now for the bad, the amount of money you can make is to low for the costs in game. The biggest hurdle is the grind, if you want to meet the required goals about 70% of your play time is taken by this if you do not cheat.
Uhh... Did you not collect/sell flowers? Collect flowers in the park every day, sell to Flower Girl when the price is 125% above average. Buy Magic Flowers when the price dips below 180, and you can sell them for double that before the next week is over. I had no problem whatsoever with money once I figured this out.

Nov 24, 2019
Uhh... Did you not collect/sell flowers? Collect flowers in the park every day, sell to Flower Girl when the price is 125% above average. Buy Magic Flowers when the price dips below 180, and you can sell them for double that before the next week is over. I had no problem whatsoever with money once I figured this out.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
is there a guide on how to use a save editor? thank you
Not that I know of. What I do is use saveeditonline and:

1. upload save file
2. search for "aff" via Ctrl-F function to find the characters I need
3. change number to whatever quest log says is the goal (going higher will break events in this game)
4. download at bottom of page
5. overwrite the old save file in the game's save folder with the new one

You can also edit money near the top of the page but I wouldn't risk anything else.

Nov 24, 2019
anyone have a link to the pre remake version Part 3 of 0.1.8?
Yes, just go back a few pages.

This means you finished the game (reboot version).

If you want, you can find a pre-reboot game version in page 17, the compressed version which CircleJerker did. It has more content (but not necessarily the same, and savegames are not compatible). Otherwise, you can also wait for updates; Give it some more time and it'll eventually reach where it used to be.
If you mean this version, the post is on page 34! ;)

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
Main quest says to speak to Laureate regarding Makoto's Scarlet Contract. I don't think I've seen Makoto's contract, and Laureate is not available. What have I missed?

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Yes, very sure. Faithful player of the previous game and was irritated at starting again. Fortunately, the grind isn't nearly as bad.
I think, like myself. People were just worried, and still are worried this is gonna get the 3 houses treatment. Where he just abandons it like he did his other game. It's never a good sign when a dev just wants to restart everything. Look at glacerose, his first two remakes of sylvia island, then his currently 3rd remake of sylphine. When a dev loses momentum, it usually just... continues to crash and fall. So I think it's fair to be weary and upset when people who've invested a lot of time and money into JYP, get upset because he decides to scrap his project and start over again, when he's already scrapped one other.

Reactions: Yamemai
Nov 24, 2019
I think, like myself. People were just worried, and still are worried this is gonna get the 3 houses treatment. Where he just abandons it like he did his other game. It's never a good sign when a dev just wants to restart everything. Look at glacerose, his first two remakes of sylvia island, then his currently 3rd remake of sylphine. When a dev loses momentum, it usually just... continues to crash and fall. So I think it's fair to be weary and upset when people who've invested a lot of time and money into JYP, get upset because he decides to scrap his project and start over again, when he's already scrapped one other.
I would call Sylphine the 4th remake, as Glacerose changed all the characters design. (Some people like myself are sensible to retcons and that, imo, counts as one :<)

But Scarlet Law had no such dramatic change as far as I know (the characters are still mostly themselves). And Three Houses was abandoned because there was Nintendo breathing on the dev's neck, which is not the case of this case as it is an original product.

So your doubts are unfounded, but legit nonetheless - remaking something already done is never a good sign, and how much you can tolerate is a... very particular thing. For me, this remake was fine; For others, any remake is bad (well, not exactly, polishing is always important, specially if you have bugs*); And for these whom had bad experiences with remakes in the past, this is a bad omen - unfounded, there is no relation between the dev and your past experiences, but legit nonetheless.

*: More like... “Don't bother changing what works”.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai
2.80 star(s) 51 Votes